McDermott and Beane interviews from the Scouting Combine

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Petitioning to change OT rules in the postseason is such a sad look, lol. Best to move on from the McChoke and let another team take the lead.

It's a loser mentality and Beane and McDermott truly believe that's why they lost the game they obviously weren't paying attention.

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Welp, 1st Round CB it is then! Once Beane says stuff like this, you can pretty much count on it.

Which is why it was crazy to hear some posters regarded the position as a “want” rather than a “need.” Boundary CB absolutely needs added talent. By the way, Beane is a much better interview than McD. He will tell you things if you listen hard enough, while McD is like a fortress, he doesn’t give you anything but what you probably expect to hear.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's a loser mentality and Beane and McDermott truly believe that's why they lost the game they obviously weren't paying attention.

Chiefs made the same proposal in 2019 after OT blew up in their face. Buncha losers tho, right?

A lot of teams are pushing for OT changes. Not just the Bills.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

They know that's not why they lost, come on now....simply making things as fair as possible that other teams have also claimed to be in favor of.

Has nothing at all to do with believing that was reason they lost

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Petitioning to change OT rules in the postseason is such a sad look, lol. Best to move on from the McChoke and let another team take the lead.

My thoughts for playoff OT

Eliminate coin toss - just keep playing where it left off.  If Team A misses a game ending FG, then Team B takes over.  

10 minutes.

Booth Reviews.

2 timeouts.

Tied after 10, play another 10.  

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Chiefs made the same proposal in 2019 after OT blew up in their face. Buncha losers tho, right?

A lot of teams are pushing for OT changes. Not just the Bills.

Because the current OT sucks.  Coin toss winners win most of them.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Which is why it was crazy to hear some posters regarded the position as a “want” rather than a “need.” Boundary CB absolutely needs added talent. By the way, Beane is a much better interview than McD. He will tell you things if you listen hard enough, while McD is like a fortress, he doesn’t give you anything but what you probably expect to hear.

I tend to be one of those posters. Mostly because:

1. I think Dane Jackson can take the #2 spot

2. McBeane have proven they can find and develop decent DBs in the mid/later rounds.

3. I'd rather draft from the inside-out. OL and DL early.

But given the way most mocks are falling (for whatever that's worth), I dont expect guys like Linderbaum, Davis, or Dean to be available at #25. So if the value/BPA is CB, then so be it.

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

McD is really good at saying a bunch of words and revealing nothing.  That's why I don't listen to him. 😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.