January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course not.

Not when you had FBI informants among the group who you are charging with a friggin CONSPIRACY. 

I love how you constantly excuse obvious government malfeasance as just simple mistakes that will be fixed......eventually. 

You’re so pathetic. Does your family still talk to you or are you that weird uncle nobody wants around because he makes everything uncomfortable by spouting whatever lunatic thing he’s read on Facebook?

Hack.

LOL. So you believe that the facts that clearly meet the standard of a crime are not actually a crime because it would hurt your feelings and make your chosen side look bad? Throw in some “The FBI hates conservatives” for good measure! It’s a theory so stupid that only the most ignorant people on the internet could believe it, but I can’t say I’m surprised to hear it coming from you.

As for my family, we were supposed to travel to Rochester to have Thanksgiving with my family but my wife is unable to travel so my entire family is actually traveling out here to Chicago instead. We are very excited to host everyone in our new home. Thanks for asking!

I’m gonna be honest, you may be the single most ignorant person I’ve ever interacted with. Just embarrassingly stupid. I hope you can take some pleasure in knowing that. If you can even understand these words. 

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

LOL. So you believe that the facts that clearly meet the standard of a crime are not actually a crime because it would hurt your feelings and make your chosen side look bad? Throw in some “The FBI hates conservatives” for good measure! It’s a theory so stupid that only the most ignorant people on the internet could believe it, but I can’t say I’m surprised to hear it coming from you.

As for my family, we were supposed to travel to Rochester to have Thanksgiving with my family but my wife is unable to travel so my entire family is actually traveling out here to Chicago instead. We are very excited to host everyone in our new home. Thanks for asking!

I’m gonna be honest, you may be the single most ignorant person I’ve ever interacted with. Just embarrassingly stupid. I hope you can take some pleasure in knowing that. If you can even understand these words. 

As I've said many times previously,  being called the single most ignorant person you've ever interacted with.. BY THE LIKES OF YOU.... is a huge friggin badge of honor. Thank you very much.

You are a partisan hack who arrived here and announced that you were exactly the opposite.  A former republican who is above it all and can see both sides fairly. :lol: At least billstime and tibs never misrepresent themselves as anything other than what they actually are.

Oh you'll get your oath keeper convictions from a DOJ batting 1.000 with DC juries in these ridiculous cases, with no small bit of  help from a beyond corrupt FBI that has performed these set ups countless times before. Proven corrupt liars that you are all too willing to place your full faith and trust in when it comes to persecuting your political enemies.  Just make sure you don't wet yourself when every single one of them receives a full pardon post 2024.

Sounds like you have a nice little Thanksgiving planned. Good for you answering your own ridiculous screed. 

As for my Thanksgiving with my extended family it will be enjoyed with my wife and kids, some family from Buffalo and Virginia, some neighbors and local NC friends. Should have about 30 people here. We'll watch the Bills game on my 80" patio TV while cooking three birds three different ways. Trash can style, on the big green egg and a traditional oven bird. Believe it or not a trash can turkey always turns out the best. Thanks for asking we are all looking forward to it and keep hacking.

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A crazed lunatic breaks into what he obviously knew to be Speaker Pelosi’s house and asks her husband, “Where’s Nancy”? and the President of the United States just equated that with January 6th? What was the intruder supposed to ask? Where’s Waldo? Oh come on! Unbelievable! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

A crazed lunatic breaks into what he obviously knew to be Speaker Pelosi’s house and asks her husband, “Where’s Nancy”? and the President of the United States just equated that with January 6th? What was the intruder supposed to ask? Where’s Waldo? Oh come on! Unbelievable! 

There's 14k hours of unreleased J6 surveillance footage they could release, some undoubtedly with audio, so that we can hear all the people screaming "Where's Nancy?"