WHO IS THE BIGGER MESS?

Irv

WHO IS THE BIGGER MESS?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger mess? Biden or Trudeau?

• Demented Biden
    • Ms. Trudeau
    • It's a Tie
    • Who Cares? They're Both Incompetent Losers!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is a huge improvement over the last president. That’s why he beat Trump so decisively 

I disagree...there were actual positive outcomes, for the country, that Trump helped to produce...Everything Biden touches, just seems to fail...

The biggest illustration of this is that, in a recent poll, 6 of 10 Americans don’t think he has done anything right...And nearly 50% of Democrats don’t even want him to run again...So that is definitely a bipartisan opinion about the current president- both Left and Right are not happy...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I disagree...there were actual positive outcomes, for the country, that Trump helped to produce...Everything Biden touches, just seems to fail...

The biggest illustration of this is that, in a recent poll, 6 of 10 Americans don’t think he has done anything right...And nearly 50% of Democrats don’t even want him to run again...So that is definitely a bipartisan opinion about the current president- both Left and Right are not happy...

Your “evidence” is opinion polls. So? 

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The best thing to happen to him and the GOP

As I correctly predicted in October of 2020

And the country. The GOP is looking as insane as ever, though 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Your “evidence” is opinion polls. So? 

And the country. The GOP is looking as insane as ever, though 

The point of the poll is to show that, if a majority of American voters originally elected Biden, clearly people’s minds have shifted, as now the majority is unhappy with the results...

Furthermore, polls are what politicians use to decide what direction their agenda should be going...And if they refuse to listen to the polls, voters will start to view these politicians  in a negative way- which is exactly what we are seeing with Biden...Most Americans do not support his agenda, and he doesn’t seem to care...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is a huge improvement over the last president. That’s why he beat Trump so decisively 

Seeing as his numbers are worse than Carters & all the great decisions he has made to this point not to mention that even CNN has jumped on the band wagon to tell how bad he's doing by the numbers is very telling .

And i've heard Mr. Biden could go down as the worst POTUS EVER . Then add to it that the little dude in north Korea started shooting off missiles again & Russia is about to or may invade the Ukraine shows that they know how weak of a leader he is . But that's just me .

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is a great example of what to expect when you are not man enough to be your own person.  Americans understand that Demented Biden is a) Demented and b) a puppet of the failed, woke. CNN/ABC/CBS/MSNBC/Wapo/NY Times/DNC weaklings.  Nobody wants to be a weakling except the loser weaklings.    

What a mess.  

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The point of the poll is to show that, if a majority of American voters originally elected Biden, clearly people’s minds have shifted, as now the majority is unhappy with the results...

Furthermore, polls are what politicians use to decide what direction their agenda should be going...And if they refuse to listen to the polls, voters will start to view these politicians  in a negative way- which is exactly what we are seeing with Biden...Most Americans do not support his agenda, and he doesn’t seem to care...

That does not prove anything. The president gets blamed for stuff out of their control all the time. If Trump were still president we would still have high inflation. 

Whats doubly funny Un N.Y. is how when Trump was prez all polls were “fake news.” Now they are proof of...well...something. Though not really 

Furthermore, Trump was a 40% president his whole presidency, so I guess you are saying Biden’s low point matches Trumps usual rating and that makes him bad and Trump good? 

• Like (+1) 1