WHO IS THE BIGGER MESS?

Irv

WHO IS THE BIGGER MESS?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger mess? Biden or Trudeau?

• Demented Biden
    • Ms. Trudeau
    • It's a Tie
    • Who Cares? They're Both Incompetent Losers!

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Taking money for an event that does not exist is stealing.

and also

idiots

the literal headline of your original tweet says the charity doesn’t exist. I showed

you her website of her charity that does in fact exist. It runs out of a different state they just hadn’t registered in Florida. Jesus Christ man 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

the literal headline of your original tweet says the charity doesn’t exist. I showed

you her website of her charity that does in fact exist. It runs out of a different state they just hadn’t registered in Florida. Jesus Christ man 

Her personal website is a non profit and/or foundation?

What is the name of her charity - what state is it registered and what is the 501c3 status?

Edited by BillStime

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We got nothing so we’ll introduce Trump into a conversation that has nothing to do with him. Good job @Tiberius and @BillStime  As predictable as which horizon the sun will rise over. 

Do you say this when, on many occasions, your fellow right wingers bring up that POS? Hypocrisy is particularly pronounced amount the mentally challenged. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you say this when, on many occasions, your fellow right wingers bring up that POS? Hypocrisy is particularly pronounced amount the mentally challenged. 

If you're referring to Trump, quite literally ZERO of us on this board bring him up unless in a discussion of the biggest waste of time ever in the great Insurrection of January 6th thread.  

There are 3 or 4 DeSantis threads tho.

Only a matter of time when the TDS turns into DDS.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What are you talking about?  My fellow right wingers don’t bring up Trump constantly.  That is left for you and Billy Boy.  

Sorry to hear about your mental disability. Maybe therapy could help?  🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What are you talking about?  My fellow right wingers don’t bring up Trump constantly.  That is left for you and Billy Boy.  

Sorry to hear about your mental disability. Maybe therapy could help?  🤷🏻‍♂️

Are you lying or just blind? 

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

@Chef Jim

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you lying or just blind? 

@Chef Jim

So you really think conservatives are posting about Trump anywhere near as much as you are?  Dude…this thread is about Biden and Trudeau.  What was the first response to Irv’s original post.  Let’s look at the replay shall we….

Trump was a one term loser 

Hmmmm. Now who posted that?  🤔🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you really think conservatives are posting about Trump anywhere near as much as you are?  Dude…this thread is about Biden and Trudeau.  What was the first response to Irv’s original post.  Let’s look at the replay shall we….

Trump was a one term loser 

Hmmmm. Now who posted that?  🤔🙄

I did. Can’t you keep up with your own statements. You said they were not posting about Trump, they are 

Wrong? 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I did. Can’t you keep up with your own statements. You said they were not posting about Trump, they are 

Wrong? 

I did???   Your TDS has you seeing things Tibs. Please point our were I said those on the right here were NOT posting about Trump.  

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Better idea, I’ll just go back to ignoring you

Translation:  Yeah you’re right I was wrong and I hate that you always hand me my ass so I’m taking my ball and going home. 

To quote GNR

It's so easy
So ***** easy
It's so easy
So damn easy
It's so easy
So ***** easy
It's so easy
Oh, it's so easy
It's so easy
So ***** easy
It's so easy