WHO IS THE BIGGER MESS?

Irv

WHO IS THE BIGGER MESS?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger mess? Biden or Trudeau?

• Demented Biden
    • Ms. Trudeau
    • It's a Tie
    • Who Cares? They're Both Incompetent Losers!

I guess even Democrats agree that it is JOE.

CNN poll result: More than half of Democrats surveyed favor nominating any other candidate than President Biden in 2024

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2022/02/13/cnn-poll-result-more-than-half-of-democrats-surveyed-favor-nominating-any-other-candidate-than-president-biden-in-2024/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Biden says he’s running in 2024, but 2020 Democratic presidential candidates keep coming to NH.

Klobuchar is far from the only 2020 Democratic presidential contender to return to New Hampshire.

Vice President Kamala Harris, who ended her struggling White House campaign two months before the start of the primary and caucus calendar, traveled to the Granite State last April to highlight the Biden administration’s investments in broadband.

Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, who suspended his presidential campaign a month after Harris, came back to New Hampshire in December to headline a major state party fundraising dinner.

Buttigieg also made a stop in the state in December to showcase the benefits of the recently passed $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure measure, which was a top domestic achievement of the Biden administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-hes-running-in-2024-but-2020-democratic-presidential-candidates-keep-coming-to-nh

Easy call: We’ll see more of this, not less.

Biden will join Trump as a one-term President. I don't think he'll hang on for all four years, he will gut it out for three.  The nightmare scenario, however, is Kamala Harris trying to manage a country in recession (inevitable, as it's the only way to put the inflation fire out).  She's barely serviceable as a do-nothing VP.  

Trudeau will be booted out.  I'm not an expert on Canadian political science, but this trucker protest has ended his political career, because people won't stand for it seeing images of law enforcement and the military taking action against their own citizens.  He's such an absurdly fearful coward of a personality, almost a cartoon character.  I can't imagine any US President reacting the way he has to this situation.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 2/14/2022 at 11:16 AM, dpberr said:

Biden will join Trump as a one-term President. I don't think he'll hang on for all four years, he will gut it out for three.  The nightmare scenario, however, is Kamala Harris trying to manage a country in recession (inevitable, as it's the only way to put the inflation fire out).  She's barely serviceable as a do-nothing VP.  

Trudeau will be booted out.  I'm not an expert on Canadian political science, but this trucker protest has ended his political career, because people won't stand for it seeing images of law enforcement and the military taking action against their own citizens.  He's such an absurdly fearful coward of a personality, almost a cartoon character.  I can't imagine any US President reacting the way he has to this situation.  

Trudeau is just a naive little kid.  On one hand we have a demented fool in the USA.  On the other hand a baby in Canada.  What a mess.  

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Trudeau is just a naive little kid.  On one hand we have a demented fool in the USA.  On the other hand a baby in Canada.  What a mess.  

Here’s what we have:

In America we have a career Senator who’s never had to run anything or make any real decisions.

In Canada they have a young leader who’s never faced any tough issues or civil unrest.

It shouldn’t be surprising that both are a mess. Both countries have ‘leaders’ who have zero experience in LEADING! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1