Daboll wasn’t happy with McDermott?

MWK

Oooo wee. 17 pages and still energy left... based on rumor regarding Daboll.

Frankly, I don't believe the initial reports. There was no stress in the Bills coaching organization. I believe Daboll and Frazier wear their big boy panties when they report for duty at One Bills Drive.

McDermott is a demanding boss who required accountability. BFD. Get over it snowflakes.

1 hour ago, boater said:

Oooo wee. 17 pages and still energy left... based on rumor regarding Daboll.

Frankly, I don't believe the initial reports. There was no stress in the Bills coaching organization. I believe Daboll and Frazier wear their big boy panties when they report for duty at One Bills Drive.

McDermott is a demanding boss who required accountability. BFD. Get over it snowflakes.

link?

23 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

So 13 seconds makes you want to go back to the pre 2017 Bills???..........r i g h t.  You should be an NFL gm.  You should be speaking with the Lions.  Sounds like a perfect match.

are you high?  what on earth does your response have to do with my post which you quoted?  how do i want to go back to 2017?

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/10/2022 at 8:28 PM, Mr. WEO said:

link?

No link to a specific article or quote. Look at his body of work. I'm certain McDermott is a demanding boss, as all NFL HC's should be. If he isn't demanding, ticket buyers should be demanding a refund.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, boater said:

No link to a specific article or quote. Look at his body of work. I'm certain McDermott is a demanding boss, as all NFL HC's should be. If he isn't demanding, ticket buyers should be demanding a refund.

who did he fire after the Chiefs game?

Sometimes when a person feels that they’ve outgrown their role and they don’t have the authority to run things they way they see fit, it can become frustrating.  They see people with that authority make what they consider mistakes and they become unhappy.  It’s time for them to move on and give it a shot.  Sometimes it works out for them and sometimes it doesn’t.  Seems like that might be what happened here.

Someone alluded to this being discussed in an Athletic article.  If anyone with a subscription can shed some light, I’d appreciate it. 

Was McDerm happy with Daboll?? 

Inability or disinterest in running the ball was clearly topic that there was conflict around. Watching the post game pc after looses it was apparent there was disagreement on some level.

Not sure where Sean is here but you’ve got the criminal underutilization of Gabe Davis and Motor in general, I fault Daboll there too. 

The late season discovery of play action, the jags game. 

I could think of a lot of reason that tension could be brewing. It might even be warranted and we got a change for the better. 

Will be interesting to watch the giants next year 

• Like (+1) 1

McDermott gave him a job that gave Daboll an opportunity to springboard himself into a head coaching gig so I don't think his feelings about his former boss is all doom and gloom even if it isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

If I were Daboll I would have some appreciation for Josh Allen and McDermott when I sit in a new office with a higher ranking position because they were on the path traveled to get that job. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.