Trump's Hidden Papers Released by the Supreme Court

Kemp

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“Suspicious”?!! 🤣

Do tell.  What sort of caper am I up to with the suspicious deleted internet post?    

Keep turning yourself inside out trying to deflect Trumps handling of WH documents. 

Trump is and has always been a threat to National security.

Keep spinning 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep turning yourself inside out trying to deflect Trumps handling of WH documents. 

Trump is and has always been a threat to National security.

Keep spinning 

Which brings us full circle.  

When will you be sending over the proof you’ve been hiding  that proves your point?  

I didn’t debunk the WaPo article, that was the folks who the WaPo suggested had gone to war with Trump.  How do you figure WaPo missed so badly on this story?  

Oh…damn…maybe they’re part of the Trump network of document ripper uppers?  

Very suspicious. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Which brings us full circle.  

When will you be sending over the proof you’ve been hiding  that proves your point?  

I didn’t debunk the WaPo article, that was the folks who the WaPo suggested had gone to war with Trump.  How do you figure WaPo missed so badly on this story?  

Oh…damn…maybe they’re part of the Trump network of document ripper uppers?  

Very suspicious. 

Why were boxes retrieved from Mar-a-Lago? 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why were boxes retrieved from Mar-a-Lago? 

Well, I only have the National Archives statement that I previously provided you to go on.  Here's what was said:

"When a representative informed NARA in December 2021 that they located some records, NARA arranged for them to be securely transported to Washington. NARA officials did not visit or "raid" the Mar-a-Lago property."

My guess is items were removed from Mara Lago because that's where they were in storage?    

Interestingly, in reading up on this, I discovered quite a bit about the Presidential Records Act.  Turns out the outgoing president and his team are allowed to review material and determine which items represent personal items not required to be turned in to National Archives.  It's seems likely that DJT and his team felt the items at Mara Lago not covered under the Records Act, and the records were there because they documented life/activity at the Southern White House. 

I also found out that when Prez Obama took over from Bill C, there was a 30 day rule for the new, incoming admin to turn over records at their disposal, and the Obama admin took a series of 30 day extensions that was unusual.  Pushed it out quite a while, it seems.  I wonder what that was all about. 

Anyway, I also read about 20 different reports on these records.  Virtually every story has the same beginning, middle and end.  Virtually every one cites the original WaPo story as the lynchpin of the story.  Not one includes the statement from the folks at the gosh durn National Archives, yet I found it in 30 seconds.  

I feel like you fell for this sort of thing a couple times already?  

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, I only have the National Archives statement that I previously provided you to go on.  Here's what was said:

"When a representative informed NARA in December 2021 that they located some records, NARA arranged for them to be securely transported to Washington. NARA officials did not visit or "raid" the Mar-a-Lago property."

My guess is items were removed from Mara Lago because that's where they were in storage?    

Interestingly, in reading up on this, I discovered quite a bit about the Presidential Records Act.  Turns out the outgoing president and his team are allowed to review material and determine which items represent personal items not required to be turned in to National Archives.  It's seems likely that DJT and his team felt the items at Mara Lago not covered under the Records Act, and the records were there because they documented life/activity at the Southern White House. 

I also found out that when Prez Obama took over from Bill C, there was a 30 day rule for the new, incoming admin to turn over records at their disposal, and the Obama admin took a series of 30 day extensions that was unusual.  Pushed it out quite a while, it seems.  I wonder what that was all about. 

Anyway, I also read about 20 different reports on these records.  Virtually every story has the same beginning, middle and end.  Virtually every one cites the original WaPo story as the lynchpin of the story.  Not one includes the statement from the folks at the gosh durn National Archives, yet I found it in 30 seconds.  

Wait - classified information - removed  from the WH - moved to a glorified hotel - with random people coming and going - is OK and not a security risk?

How far will you bend over backwards to accommodate your masters?

On 2/10/2022 at 9:03 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There was another gigantic Presidential scandal started with a single WaPo story. It was totally scoffed at until it wasn't.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:17 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh… interesting so in a not true free market what are some examples of things that can manipulate supply, artificially increasing price? 

Greed and monopolies.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

There was another gigantic Presidential scandal started with a single WaPo story. It was totally scoffed at until it wasn't.

That’s worth considering to be sure. Let’s talk about that when they are proven to be correct.  

However, is it unfair or completely unreasonable to research a story beyond one report?  In this case, the subject of the story issued a statement that flies in direct contrast to the version offered by the WaPo and their anonymous sourcing.  

Also, as I pointed out previously, a number of other news sources repeated the original story in virtually the same fashion, and cited the WaPo story as the source of their story.  There was no mention on the statement issued from the spokesperson of the National Archives. 

Would you, Mr. Kemp, write that off to shoddy journalism, a simple misunderstanding,  an unfortunate error, or to the fact that those sources must decide what to include/exclude in presenting the story to the American people?  

It’s entirely possible both sides are wrong, one is and one isn’t, or that the folks at the National Archives are in it for Trump.  I’m simply applying the notion that the most likely explanation is the most logical.  

Finally, the WaPo coverage of the Russia investigation missed on virtually every key point it tried to hit on.  I’ve never quite understood how with such highly developed and deeply embedded sources they didn’t know, for example, that  the Obama admin was read in to concerns that the Clinton team was behind some of the Russia shenanigans as early as 2016.  Or that they were unable to price together sourcing that would accurately predict the outcome of the Mueller investigation months before Mueller testified.  

But yeah, they were great in 1972, back when they were the only game in town, controlled the narrative and the letterman jacket still fit.   

The amount of people on here who seem to enjoy being made to look stupid by the media is astounding. I doubt anyone one here thinks Trump is a paragon of virtue but all of these threads about him without any actual evidence just innuendo make me think critical thinking is not your something Kemp or Billsy attempt very often.

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 4:02 PM, wnyguy said:

You linked a Wapo article claiming they raided Marr A Lago. Didn't you? 

This is one of those ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT moments for @BillStime

On 2/12/2022 at 8:22 AM, Kemp said:

oh my

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/19/2022 at 5:51 PM, Demongyz said:

It will be hilarious when the documents show he was against the riot, tried like hell to stop it, and laments that nobody called up the national guard.

Equally hilarious if it showed he colluded with 12 unarmed people to overthrow the government of the US.

All I can say is that transparency is always best.

True but maybe if they do what they did with the Affordable Health Care Act & that transparency no one will be able to read or understand what's in it & just push it though regardless .

I doubt it because of who this is about while the others from the recent past sit with their skeletons firmly covered up behind them & no one passes any real consequences on them while they feed on caviar & expensive wine .

1 hour ago, T master said:

True but maybe if they do what they did with the Affordable Health Care Act & that transparency no one will be able to read or understand what's in it & just push it though regardless .

I doubt it because of who this is about while the others from the recent past sit with their skeletons firmly covered up behind them & no one passes any real consequences on them while they feed on caviar & expensive wine .

No, we would get abridged information only anything that puts egg on Trumps face.  They will do everything they can to lie cheat and steal because that is all the left knows how to do.  They are working toward an authoritarian government at a quick pace.  Note to all you looney lefties out there, once they are finished with the Trumpers, they are coming for you.

Edit: Want to make it clear I'm not calling you, T Master, a looney lefty.

Edited by Demongyz