Trump's Hidden Papers Released by the Supreme Court

Kemp

Just now, BillStime said:

Is this why you weren’t a fan of lock her up because you knew it was all BS?

And is that why you turn yourself into pretzel trying to defend your right to vote for Conald even though he went to market campaigning that Hillary is a national security risk? And as it turns out - Conald is even more of a risk to our security and our republic as well.

Idiots 

You’re making no sense.  I explained why I wasn’t a fan of the chant.  Read boy, read. 

I haven’t “defended” my right to vote, nor will I.  Maybe you’re thinking of our angsty friend Kemp?   

Finally, Hillary Clinton’s issues were driven by the FBI, not Donald Trump.  Know your history! 

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The papers are no longer hidden but it appears what’s in them is. Either that or what’s in them is not worth reporting on.  I’m going with B is causing A. 

Well that's a bummer. I really thought this time they had Trump by the short hairs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re making no sense.  I explained why I wasn’t a fan of the chant.  Read boy, read. 

I haven’t “defended” my right to vote, nor will I.  Maybe you’re thinking of our angsty friend Kemp?   

Finally, Hillary Clinton’s issues were driven by the FBI, not Donald Trump.  Know your history! 

And Donald Trump did the same exact thing showing little to no regard for OUR classified documents and in typical cult fashion - you refuse to throw shade on Conald Trump.

Hypocrite  

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Donald Trump did the same exact thing showing little to no regard for OUR classified documents and in typical cult fashion - you refuse to throw shade on Conald Trump.

Hypocrite  

Well, I’m not a “Real Housewife of Atlanta” or a backup singer in an R&B cover band, so I don’t “throw shade” at anyone. 

I’ll remain ready and willing to discuss DJT doing “Exactly the same thing” as HRC  once you bring something to the table to prove it.  

So far, you’ve brought nothing. 

33 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, I’m not a “Real Housewife of Atlanta” or a backup singer in an R&B cover band, so I don’t “throw shade” at anyone. 

I’ll remain ready and willing to discuss DJT doing “Exactly the same thing” as HRC  once you bring something to the table to prove it.  

So far, you’ve brought nothing. 

lmao - you don't think retrieving boxes of White House documentation (and apparently furniture, too) from Trump's compound isn't alarming enough?

Are you that much of hack?

Why yes, yes you are.

Pathetic

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - you don't think retrieving boxes of White House documentation (and apparently furniture, too) from Trump's compound isn't alarming enough?

Are you that much of hack?

Why yes, yes you are.

Pathetic

Lots of yapping, so far, you’ve brought nothing to the table except anonymous sources that have been discredited.  

When you have something Skippy, feel free to link it here. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What facts are we closing our ears to?  

Liberals.  Opinions are lies. And opinions are facts.  🤷🏻‍♂️

The fact that they found something to jack it to, but which isn't giving them the satisfaction they thought it would.

35 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

That's what I want to know, what is in the Hidden Papers? Perhaps @BillStime can tell us. I'm sure they are very damaging to Trump. 

Are you afraid to do your own research?

Or is that hard for you and the cult to admit: I don't know what Trump did but we should find out.

National Archives asks Justice Dept. to investigate Trump’s handling of White House records

45 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

That's what I want to know, what is in the Hidden Papers? Perhaps @BillStime can tell us. I'm sure they are very damaging to Trump. 

I realize you’re following this, and that BillSy isn’t going to step up and back up his claims, but I sent him this in response to his WaPo secret sources link.  

No response, no dialogue, no attempt at informed conversation, just a tap out and a Trump meme. 

https://www.newsweek.com/national-archives-denies-raiding-mar-lago-trump-documents-1677324?amp=1

"Throughout the course of the last year, NARA obtained the cooperation of Trump representatives to locate Presidential records that had not been transferred to the National Archives at the end of the Trump administration," wrote the Archives in a statement.

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I realize you’re following this, and that BillSy isn’t going to step up and back up his claims, but I sent him this in response to his WaPo secret sources link.  

No response, no dialogue, no attempt at informed conversation, just a tap out and a Trump meme. 

https://www.newsweek.com/national-archives-denies-raiding-mar-lago-trump-documents-1677324?amp=1

"Throughout the course of the last year, NARA obtained the cooperation of Trump representatives to locate Presidential records that had not been transferred to the National Archives at the end of the Trump administration," wrote the Archives in a statement.

Thanks Leh_nee, so it doesn't really matter what is in these papers only that the papers be archived, despite what the Washington Post claims, and that Billstime is ecstatic about, that these papers were confiscated in a raid on Mar-A_Lago, were in fact obtained by the National Archives with the cooperation of Trumps representatives as reported by Newsweek. 

Now Billstime, don't you feel a little foolish? It's okay, no one here thinks any less of you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

HA!!!! LMAO

1) I never once said anything about the National Archives RAIDING MAR-A-LAGO.

2) I didn't delete any of my comments here like you did @leh-nerd skin-erd - why did you do that especially after I already commented on your garbage?

3)  BFD - Trump cooperated in giving back 15 boxes of White House documents?? Why did he take those boxes in the first place and how do we know not all materials have been returned?

It's not a big deal that Trump representatives are “continuing to search” for additional records?

You're telling me this is NOT a security risk?

Why would the National Archives seek a Justice Department investigation of Trump's handling of White House documents if it wasn't a big deal?

Trump already has a track record for tearing up WY documents and has been called out multiple times by Watchdog groups.

Don't you think Trump should come in and testify for 11 hours like Hillary did?

Conald campaigned on Hillary being a national security risk and you of course, in typical GQP fashion - the cult was just projecting like they always do.

Hilarious to watch these idiots turn themselves inside out defending the indefensible. We have 5 years of this game and it NEVER GETS OLD!

#DRproud

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hmnc183pzgzu15gf27

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886zpw4lh28k2jgpf33bxp

Billy Boy’s standard reply when he has lost the argument. Childish memes. 

Time to grow up Billy. 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA!!!! LMAO

2) I didn't delete any of my comments here like you did @leh-nerd skin-erd - why did you do that especially after I already commented on your garbage?

3)  BFD - Trump cooperated in giving back 15 boxes of White House documents?? Why did he take those boxes in the first place and how do we know not all materials have been returned?

It's not a big deal that Trump representatives are “continuing to search” for additional records?

Why would the National Archives seek a Justice Department investigation of Trump's handling of White House documents if it wasn't a big deal?

Trump already has a track record for tearing up WY documents and has been called out multiple times by Watchdog groups.

Conald campaigned on Hillary being a national security risk and you of course, in typical GQP fashion - the cult was just projecting like they always do.

Hilarious to watch these idiots turn themselves inside out defending the indefensible. We have 5 years of this game and it NEVER GETS OLD!

#DRproud

And then when he does reply he loses his *****.   

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

So entertaining.  Thank you Donald J Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA!!!! LMAO

#DRproud

You’re now tracking deleted posts and demanding reasons why people deleted them?  Ok Hannibal.   🤣 

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re now tracking deleted posts and demanding reasons why people deleted them?  Ok Hannibal.   🤣 

Seems a bit suspicious you wrote a whole bunch of garbage and deleted it...

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Billy Boy’s standard reply when he has lost the argument. Childish memes. 

Time to grow up Billy. 

And then when he does reply he loses his *****.   

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

So entertaining.  Thank you Donald J Trump. 

Lost what? I can't hear you...

Insurrection Jim - I'm not the one turning myself inside out defending Conald Trump.

The cults hypocrisy and idiocy knows no bounds.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA!!!! LMAO

#DRproud

You linked a Wapo article claiming they raided Marr A Lago. Didn't you?