Trump's Hidden Papers Released by the Supreme Court

Kemp

Just now, aristocrat said:

the funny thing is I actually brought up two actual truths and he brought up two completely unrealistic claims but will think that my post is nuts. Completely out of touch with reality 

Again, if there is evidence, why didn't the justice department under Trump charge Hunter Biden?

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

There’s more proof of it than anything you mentioned. The laptop. Shady foreign deals and the artwork. Don’t be ignorant 

Still waiting for you to tell me why if there is evidence, Trump's justice department didn't prosecute him.

Is Trump secretly in alignment with Hunter?

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

The swamp. 

Trump is part of the swamp!!??

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Still waiting for you to tell me why if there is evidence, Trump's justice department didn't prosecute him.

Is Trump secretly in alignment with Hunter?

Trump is part of the swamp!!??

You know the laptop has been verified right? Wouldn’t you want them to investigate and why haven’t they? You tell me

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

i mean the left is ok with hunter funnelling money to his dad and the burning down of major cities so what’s the difference? 

reason and logic doesn’t work with these morons 

Now do the Trump kids.

The Trump family and administration is the most corrupt criminal enterprise in our lifetime.

Reason and logic doesn’t compute with these idiots.

#cult

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now do the Trump kids.

The Trump family and administration is the most corrupt criminal enterprise in our lifetime.

Reason and logic doesn’t compute with these idiots.

#cult

they are investigating them. And have for years. Hell The NY Times got a hold of the tax returns and no big Russia money found. Now they’re down to property valuation stuff not corrupt foreign money. 

There’s more proof of it than anything you mentioned. The laptop. Shady foreign deals and the artwork. Don’t be ignorant 

So, if you know these things to be true, why didn't Trump go after it?

Gaetz, Cruz, Gosar, Greene. Pick any moron. Why wasn't he prosecuted? Is Gaetz part of the swamp? Greene? Cruz?

Are you saying that every Republican is in the tank for Hunter Biden? 

Is JFK Jr. the next VP?

Yeah, I know that not even you believe that one, but it's no more absurd than every member of government besides Trump being in the swamp.

And that's why you folks always turn to conspiracies. When you can't present evidence, what's left other than to wear a tin-foil hat?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

So, if you know these things to be true, why didn't Trump go after it?

Gaetz, Cruz, Gosar, Greene. Pick any moron. Why wasn't he prosecuted? Is Gaetz part of the swamp? Greene? Cruz?

Are you saying that every Republican is in the tank for Hunter Biden? 

Is JFK Jr. the next VP?

Yeah, I know that not even you believe that one, but it's no more absurd than every member of government besides Trump being in the swamp.

And that's why you folks always turn to conspiracies. When you can't present evidence, what's left other than to wear a tin-foil hat?

Oh the irony🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

No way to know for sure. Kinda depends on what is being hidden.

Even if it says that Trump was funneling money to Putin or he has otdered the murder of thousands of Americans, Trump supporters will not be swayed. Cults never stop culting.

Some will continue to maintain that JFK Jr. is alive and will be Trump's VP. Reasonong and logic doesn't work with morons.

So, you’ve pushed the narrative that availing one’s self of the protections afforded by the constitution somehow infers guilt in their part.  

A short time later, when asked to share what you think will be found, you suddenly become introspective.  Gosh, no way to know, right?

The sad fact is that you’ll never know and you’re not really smart enough to know it.  You’ll hear exactly what the politicians on the committee want you to hear.  You’ll get sound bites, text and paragraphs lacking context, and as they release it, they’ll tell you what to think and you’ll be convinced you thought up it all on your own. 

If you think Trump was funneling money to Putin and keeping a ledger in a file cabinet in the White House, or actually ordered the murder of thousands of Americans, why not just hitch your pants up, find some courage and say it? 

You know the laptop has been verified right? Wouldn’t you want them to investigate and why haven’t they? You tell me

The only conclusion one can draw from your question is that every Republican in Congress is part of the swamp or they would be prosecuting him. Can you name one other thing that is possible? Just one will do.

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Oh the irony🤣🤣🤣🤣

Again, no coherent answer.

Shocking.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

The only conclusion one can draw from your question is that every Republican in Congress is part of the swamp or they would be prosecuting him. Can you name one other thing that is possible? Just one will do.

The fact the fbi sat on the laptop for over a year tells you why they were not prosecuted under Trump.  But you knew that already.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, you’ve pushed the narrative that availing one’s self of the protections afforded by the constitution somehow infers guilt in their part.  

A short time later, when asked to share what you think will be found, you suddenly become introspective.  Gosh, no way to know, right?

The sad fact is that you’ll never know and you’re not really smart enough to know it.  You’ll hear exactly what the politicians on the committee want you to hear.  You’ll get sound bites, text and paragraphs lacking context, and as they release it, they’ll tell you what to think and you’ll be convinced you thought up it all on your own. 

If you think Trump was funneling money to Putin and keeping a ledger in a file cabinet in the White House, or actually ordered the murder of thousands of Americans, why not just hitch your pants up, find some courage and say it? 

"You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" - Donald Trump

I wonder why so many Republicans are afraid to testify?  

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Again, no coherent answer.

Shocking.

what is your opinion on the hunter laptop?

4 minutes ago, Westside said:

The fact the fbi sat on the laptop for over a year tells you why they were not prosecuted under Trump.  But you knew that already.

How many times will you avoid answering why no Republican has truly gone after Hunter Biden?

Why didn't Trump go after him?

If you know what really happened, they must know, too, right?

Every answer from your side still avoids that Republicans are terrified of being questioned about anything and everything. That's not exercising your Constitutional rights. It's punishable by a prison term. True or false? Bet you don't answer. 

Then again, Trump suing his way to the Supreme Court was the original topic.

The cult responds blah blah Hunter Biden blah blah. The fallback position whenever it's time to retreat.

Trump hasn't been President for a year today.  Quit trying to distract from the abject mess Demented Biden and his communist buddies have created in 365 days.  Get a life.  What a mess.  

Laughing.png

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what is your opinion on the hunter laptop?

1. If there was enough evidence to convict Hunter Biden of anything, I have zero doubt he would be in jail, today. If you disagree with that, please explain why none of Trump's supporters in Congress have made this happen. I know you can't because it would be an indictment of every sitting Republican member of Congress. Please, if you do nothing else, answer that. 

2. Why did this become a goto when it's not the topic? I think we both know the answer to that.

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

Trump hasn't been President for a year today.  Quit trying to distract from the abject mess Demented Biden and his communist buddies have created in 365 days.  Get a life.  What a mess.  

Laughing.png

When the Supreme Court renders a ruling against an ex-President, it's newsworthy, no matter how much you don't care. Just think of all the other times it has happened.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

1. If there was enough evidence to convict Hunter Biden of anything, I have zero doubt he would be in jail, today. If you disagree with that, please explain why none of Trump's supporters in Congress have made this happen. I know you can't because it would be an indictment of every sitting Republican member of Congress. Please, if you do nothing else, answer that. 

2. Why did this become a goto when it's not the topic? I think we both know the answer to that.

When the Supreme Court renders a ruling against an ex-President, it's newsworthy, no matter how much you don't care. Just think of all the other times it has happened.

Would it not be an idictment on the dems as well to fail to investigate it?  You're absolutely it could be an indictment on the Republicans. I want to see it investigated to see what comes of it. I mean they spent 50 mil or whatever on the Russia investigation that turned up a nothingburger.  Why not this?  This has way more smoke than anything the russian thing had.  

36 minutes ago, Kemp said:

"You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" - Donald Trump

I wonder why so many Republicans are afraid to testify?  

So…you agree with Donald Trump and the myriad of other politicians/media types/talking heads espousing this particular statement to appeal to low information voters on this issue?  

Let’s get an update on the World According to Kemp:

1. Kemp believes if you engage the services of an attorney or other legal guidance, you’re guilty of something;

2.  Kemp is part of the cult of  Donald J. Trump with respect to the fact that asserting one’s privilege to decline to cooperate with inquisitors is indicative of guilt;

3. Kemp supports any investigation into an individual that may, or may not reveal anything; 

By the way, you never said what you think they’ll find when looking at the documents.  You inferred there would be evidence of Trump funneling money to Putin and documents showing he ordered the murder of thousands of Americans.  That’s some pretty wild stuff, but everybody believes something.  

What do you think will be in the papers?   

• Thank you (+1) 1