Eli Ankou to Covid list

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, Success said:

They should just let everyone play for the playoffs if they feel well enough.

They effectively are.  They aren’t testing anything but unvaccinated players, and by now most of them have had Covid and are excused from testing for 90 days.

I’m not sure whether or not they’re randomly testing players on Monday, but other than that - they stopped testing unless a player self-reports symptoms

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They effectively are.  They aren’t testing anything but unvaccinated players, and by now most of them have had Covid and are excused from testing for 90 days.

I’m not sure whether or not they’re randomly testing players on Monday, but other than that - they stopped testing unless a player self-reports symptoms

Thanks, HBF - I was searching for the current protocol, and couldn't find much.  That's actually really good news. I had thought they were still testing regularly regardless, and practically everyone I know has gotten this new variant.

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Serious question, can tests tell the strain? 
Feel better soon!

The answer is “perhaps”..  Antigen tests can’t.  Some PCR tests can indicate it’s likely that strain.

The NFL has been sequencing the virus from positive tests, so that they can track spread within the facility.  So they can 100% tell

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That would be because the NFL stopped testing

This would be one of their better moves in quite some time. 

Imagine now pulling Josh, or Rodgers or Brady. Their would be obvious outrage. 

Key players lost this weekend would be a VERY bad look and leave a very sour taste in the mouth of fans. Deservedly so. 

Edited by Augie

8 hours ago, wakingfane said:

Turns out someone just asked him to pronounce his name a little louder. He said "Ahhhn-khoooo" ... Then he got sent home.

Where is the gong……..

2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

This is getting ridiculous. Why are they testing during the playoffs??

Some of these comments are ridiculous in here why would they not test during the playoffs do you think the health and safety protocols give a ***** whether or not you have a game this weekend?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.