Was this the best performance from a Bills offense we've ever seen?

Draconator

8 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

I missed the 51-3 game.   I was in Saudi futzing around on some adventure.

My best offensive memory is the No Punt Game but we turned the ball over in that game.

Today's Bills were perfect.   It was mind blowing!

I was at the Raider game. Another cold one. This felt the same. Complete dominance.  I don't want to chose the better game  because I just want to soak this in and live in the moment.  Damn what a night!

5 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

4:53 in the morning and STILL can’t sleep in ATL. What a spectacular performance by the Bills. Hopeful this type of performance gives them the confidence and momentum to run the table! Competition is only going to get harder. 100% Steeler fan for tomorrow!

LETS GO BUFFALO!

I had the other way around...The game was at  6:45 AM for me...and I couldn't sleep all night...ended up watching the Raiders-Bengals game...and then the euphoria post our win....simple amazing.   Go Bills.   Will be there to cheer my 2nd team the Steelers.

2 hours ago, chaccof said:

7 for 7 is simply incredible - as I told my 27 year old son - he may never see that perfect a game by the Bills (or any team) again.  I think the 1st half of last nights game and the 2nd half of the comeback game were the two best halves the Bills have ever played on all sides of the ball.  

Further, I'd like to take some credit here as I finally found the right hat/shirt/chair/sitting position to bring about the perfect game.  This included rhythmically tapping the middle finger on my right hand against my right thigh, much like a mental patient might do.  Seems to have worked..... 

It was but i wish seeing the way that the game went that they would have not shown their entire hand ! 

Yes the Doyle TD was awesome but the game was already put away by that time & i wish they wouldn't have called that play because now other teams have it on tape & may game plan for it .

If they by chance wouldn't have called that one that one play may be the difference between a win & a loss you never know .

2 hours ago, T master said:

It was but i wish seeing the way that the game went that they would have not shown their entire hand ! 

Yes the Doyle TD was awesome but the game was already put away by that time & i wish they wouldn't have called that play because now other teams have it on tape & may game plan for it .

If they by chance wouldn't have called that one that one play may be the difference between a win & a loss you never know .

Not to worry…they can still throw it to the punter next week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.