Setting up nicely for the Bills revenge tour

section122

37 minutes ago, section122 said:

As I was looking at playoff matchups, it dawned on me that the Bills can exorcise a lot of demons on their way to the super bowl this year.

Round 1: Patriots and BB - 20 years of being the afterthought, so many years of domination, can be put to bed with a win against NE.

Round 2: KC Chiefs - last year was the most fun I have had as a Bills fan since I was a kid.  It ended being unceremoniously dumped in the AFCCG.  Yeah they won early this year but that was about as useful as when the Bills would beat the team they lost to in the SB the following year.

Round 3: Titans - the last 2 years the Titans have had the Bills number.  They were so close earlier this year and they will have a chance to finish the job again in Nashville.

Super Bowl:

Bucs - Brady

or

Cowboys - back to back super bowl losses

Gonna be a fun ride to our first super bowl!!!

Here's how it plays out.

R1: Bills beat NE. Steelers take out Chiefs. Bengals/Raiders.

R2: Bills at home beat either Bengals/Raiders. Steelers beat Titans.

R3. Bills at home over Steelers for AFCC.

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Here's how it plays out.

R1: Bills beat NE. Steelers take out Chiefs. Bengals/Raiders.

R2: Bills at home beat either Bengals/Raiders. Steelers beat Titans.

R3. Bills at home over Steelers for AFCC.

I like your way too.  As long as it keeps being Bills beat to start the sentence I don't care what team comes after!

4 hours ago, section122 said:

As I was looking at playoff matchups, it dawned on me that the Bills can exorcise a lot of demons on their way to the super bowl this year.

Round 1: Patriots and BB - 20 years of being the afterthought, so many years of domination, can be put to bed with a win against NE.

Round 2: KC Chiefs - last year was the most fun I have had as a Bills fan since I was a kid.  It ended being unceremoniously dumped in the AFCCG.  Yeah they won early this year but that was about as useful as when the Bills would beat the team they lost to in the SB the following year.

Round 3: Titans - the last 2 years the Titans have had the Bills number.  They were so close earlier this year and they will have a chance to finish the job again in Nashville.

Super Bowl:

Bucs - Brady

or

Add

Green Bay  -  shoulda been SB1 Green Bay vs Buffalo with Bills winning the first SB. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, section122 said:

Super Bowl:

Bucs - Brady

or

I agree, the "narrative" is definitely there, and the conference has never been so wide open, on their best day this Bills team can beat anybody.

However I honestly think the best team in the conference if 100% healthy, might be... Cincinnati.  

Won a tough division, and Burrow with that trio of WRs, Mixon, and a decent defense? I think they are atleast as tough of an out as KC in Arrowhead will be if this Bills team can get back to the AFC Title game. 

Bengals definitely have the favorable path of Raiders, Titans, then Conference game.

On the plus side that would mean the AFC Championship would be decided in Orchard Park.

Possibilities abound, just have to get past Bill Bellichick in a prime time game... in likely unfavorable weather... in the post season... no worries...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.