Bills need snow shovelers

YoloinOhio

ive done this before a few years back. Yeah u just work the stands & shovel the snow into chutes that dump the snow at ground level & then small front loaders scoop that up into bigger containers for removal. U dont need to kill yourself & u wont be overly micromanaged as long as u at least appear busy. Ive heard stories of people finding random valuables too that others left behind. I can't condone this but i used to bring a flask with me to make the experience better (and to warm me up) & i'd hang out with a bunch of fans for a good part of my shift. It was a cool experience to do but just a heads up but u dont get paid the same day. You have a piece of paper to fill in your hours with & you come back a week later & pick up a physical check.

That was a bit of a pain in the butt & a friend who worked with me got screwed with no check whatsoever. But at the time we were strapped for cash & needed the work.

Idk if there's a different company handling it now where perhaps they handle the payment side differently but just thought i'd share my experience fwiw

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.