MNF: Vikings @ Bears

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

The NFL is unwatchable 

I was also expecting a boring game tonight and probably tuning it out early. But I strangely find myself enjoying this game. I think it’s mostly because I like the fight that Chicago is putting up despite their dismal season.

25 minutes ago, balln said:

yea just give me a solid round 2 steal stud RB. size speed. im not picky. id take austin ekeler.... miles sanders....GB RB..... pats RBs....Tb RBss......jesus it shouldnt be hard BEANE to get RBs

This board has spent years telling everyone who will listen that good RBs are "a dime a dozen" and not to waste high draft picks on RBs, some even calling using 3rd rounders a waste.

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I mean he dove into the O-Lineman’s legs.  Change the rule then.  Don’t put it on the refs to determine what the players intentions were.  

Dalvin Cook was like 2 feet behind him!? 

He also dove around the OL’s legs. 

Yes, I absolutely expect refs to determine players intentions there.     

I don’t expect the ref to think 80 pound Teez Tabor randomly decided to attack a lineman. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.