Can we start a petition or something already to build a freaking DOME?!

The New England home loss shows us a lot. In the modern NFL, you cant build a superbowl winner and build a cold weather team. We need a dome. Josh Allen could be a billion dollar investment by the time he's done. Let's not waste the investment. Build the man a house to hang Lombardi's in. 

Edited by mykidsdad
  • Agree 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I didn't watch the game but correct me if I'm wrong.  Didn't BOTH teams play in ***** weather last night.  

Yes.

and the team with the far superior passing game was hurt by the wind.

Jeez Jim, it is obvious.

Your arguing for the sake of arguing doesn't work for this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes.

and the team with the far superior passing game was hurt by the wind.

Jeez Jim, it is obvious.

Your arguing for the sake of arguing doesn't work for this thread.

Sooooo you build a team around a superior passing game and you are confused when they get beat in bad weather by a team that threw what, 3 passes?

Dude I may not be following this team but I know the ***** game inside and out.  

Wait....there is wind in WNY this time of year?  Why did the Kelly Bills do so well?  An incredible balance of run/pass and build for the weather.  When your QB is your #2 rusher (and not by much) for the year you have a major problem.   Build the dome then build a team around the passing game.  In the meantime.......

Belichick is an incredible coach.  Something the Bills have not had in decades.   And it bugs the ***** out of you guys as it should.  

18 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

The New England home loss shows us a lot. In the modern NFL, you cant build a superbowl winner and build a cold weather team. We need a dome. Josh Allen could be a billion dollar investment by the time he's done. Let's not waste the investment. Build the man a house to hang Lombardi's in. 

When a team runs 46 out of 49 times and beats you, averages 5 yards a carry when you know they are running every play, you’re lucky the weather was bad. 

Better off building him a running game. 

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

When a team runs 46 out of 49 times and beats you, averages 5 yards a carry when you know they are running every play, you’re lucky the weather was bad. 

Better off building him a running game. 

It's a lot more economical to the residents of WNY. 

EDIT:  BTW what ever happened to the poor weather being a plus for the Bills.  I'm old enough to remember when no one wanted to go through Buffalo in the playoffs in Dec/Jan.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

EDIT:  BTW what ever happened to the poor weather being a plus for the Bills.  I'm old enough to remember when no one wanted to go through Buffalo in the playoffs in Dec/Jan.  

Agreed - just shows how soft everyone has gotten

• Agree 1

Old farts are the people that want a dome. Young people love the cold. 
I used to love cold game. Now I hate them. Never went out to our seats 

stayed inside the club and watched game

Edited by mead107

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Agreed - just shows how soft everyone has gotten

Bills/Raiders playoff 1994.  -35 wind chill.   When I left LA to go to the game it was 80 degrees.  My sister almost died that day.  LOL

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/jan-15-1994-coldest-home-game-vs-raiders-13191604

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Old farts are the people that want a dome. Young people love the cold. 
I used to love cold game. Now I hate them. Never went out to our seats 

stayed inside the club and watched game

You're not an old fart.  ;)

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

That team was almost always Miami.

Dan Marino and ZERO running game.  

They were built for a dome.  We could run the ball we had a hall of fame RB and offensive line.  

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Sooooo you build a team around a superior passing game and you are confused when they get beat in bad weather by a team that threw what, 3 passes?

I am not confused in the least. But your attempt to change the thread regarding a game you did not watch, makes me think that you are.

The thread is about the Bills needing a domed stadium or not.

I pointed out that the Bills, as well as any opponent, would be able to run their complete offense better if they weren't in a wind tunnel.

You want to criticize the way the team was built now, fair enough, but it isn't an honest response to the stadium question.

Sorry i'm old school let them play football the way it was intended to be played out side .

Other wise there would be no legendary Snowvertime games i don't want a NFL arena league football where there is nothing weather elated to over come .

The game Monday was 2 plays away from being a win well maybe even 1 if Diggs could have caught that ball in the end zone game over Bills win but because of the elements he missed a catch that 90% of the time he catches but because of that i still don't think the Bills need a dome !! 

The Bills in a dome is just not Bills football IMHO ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/6/2021 at 11:24 PM, mykidsdad said:

I was at the game and it sucked.  So I would like a dome.  But, as to your point, The Green Bay Packers and New England Patriots would politely disagree.   

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

I am not confused in the least. But your attempt to change the thread regarding a game you did not watch, makes me think that you are.

The thread is about the Bills needing a domed stadium or not.

I pointed out that the Bills, as well as any opponent, would be able to run their complete offense better if they weren't in a wind tunnel.

You want to criticize the way the team was built now, fair enough, but it isn't an honest response to the stadium question.

It's absolutely an honest response.  This thread was posted immediately after the Bills loss to the Pats.  Soooooo the Pats (Belichick) came in with a game plan built around the weather and beat the Bills?  So what's the response?  Spend billions of taxpayer money (this is still a political forum right?) because of one game?  This thread was not started to discuss whether the Bills need a dome or not it was likely started by a pissed fan who watched his team get beat and blamed the weather.  In case you've not noticed the OP has not contributed to this thread since they make their OP.