Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

53 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

he has.  psyops...

you should argue the points.

No sense in arguing when you assume everyone that doesn't support the dem party is maga extreme or whatever bs you spout off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

No sense in arguing when you assume everyone that doesn't support the dem party is maga extreme or whatever bs you spout off.

prove me wrong.  What trump policies/stances are you against?  For example, do you see the Jan 6 insurrectionists as "hostages" and heroes?  Do you believe in blanket immunity for him?  Do you believe our justice system is fundamentally corrupt?  Do you think sexually abusing women is ok for a prez candidate?  Do you believe in gold lame' sneakers?  trump university?  overvaluing property for loans?  setting up fake electors? stealing and refusing to return classified documents?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

prove me wrong.  What trump policies/stances are you against?  For example, do you see the Jan 6 insurrectionists as "hostages" and heroes?  Do you believe in blanket immunity for him?  Do you believe our justice system is fundamentally corrupt?  Do you think sexually abusing women is ok for a prez candidate?  Do you believe in gold lame' sneakers?  trump university?  overvaluing property for loans?  setting up fake electors? stealing and refusing to return classified documents?

We do, every time.

Oh, you were talking about in your opinion? LOL

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Might bite into this later, I'm at work currently.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

When someone sits there and basically tells you if ignore the world and embrace isolationism, it’s a little hard to ignore it

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

We do, every time.

Oh, you were talking about in your opinion? LOL

Who is we

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

his head is stuck up putin's arse.  He's a good little comrade.

MAGA's don't care.  The system as it is now configured isn't working for them.  It's all about me, myself and I to them.  They don't see it getting worse for them when another country takes our place as the leading superpower.  Their handlers tell them it'll be fine.  And they're not smart enough to see global implications.  meanwhile the MAGA's here continue to cheer for economic disaster.  As if it won't hurt them more than most.

the grass is always greener on the other side?

"As of June 2023, the average annual salary in Russia is around 1,240,000 RUB, which is roughly USD 14,771."

I’m not MAGA, am doing just fine in this system and don’t want to continue funding a war that send young men into a wood chipper because some war-mongering politicians convinced gullible people like you that Putin is going to take over the world (just after he gets done with those pesky Ukrainians) 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Palestinian factions meeting in Moscow. Poor Tiberius!

Wont the Palestinians think of the Ukrainians 😭 

The world some of these journos live in .. comical. 

So Russia took Avdivka.  Ukraine tactically retreated.  Some estimates indicate Russia may have lost 47k (this may be off but even Russian sources are saying the losses are astounding) troops since about Oct taking this small city of little strategic value.  Why?  PR.  Putin needed a PR win.

Unreal.  I've seen more clips of soldiers refusing orders, they know officers care nothing for them.  The injured usually are often left to die.  Russia can't keep the pace forever. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’m not MAGA, am doing just fine in this system and don’t want to continue funding a war that send young men into a wood chipper because some war-mongering politicians convinced gullible people like you that Putin is going to take over the world (just after he gets done with those pesky Ukrainians) 

Now this is a little confusing

You don’t want to fund a war that sends troops to their death does this mean that you would rather just have Putin win?

Or are you on some kind of impression that we’re sending troops into this because we’re not as a matter of fact, we’re doing the opposite of that no boots on the ground here from the US that will change if Putin keeps on advancing his territory

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

his head is stuck up putin's arse.  He's a good little comrade.

MAGA's don't care.  The system as it is now configured isn't working for them.  It's all about me, myself and I to them.  They don't see it getting worse for them when another country takes our place as the leading superpower.  Their handlers tell them it'll be fine.  And they're not smart enough to see global implications.  meanwhile the MAGA's here continue to cheer for economic disaster.  As if it won't hurt them more than most.

the grass is always greener on the other side?

"As of June 2023, the average annual salary in Russia is around 1,240,000 RUB, which is roughly USD 14,771."

China is the biggest threat to America in every way possible but few are concerned and most are oblivious.  Meanwhile, all you dummies are obsessed with Russia-phobia and focused on a battle of no major strategic significance with the Junior Varsity squad at the cost of funds and resources that will be sorely missed when the time comes to take on the CCP.  A major blunder which will have severe consequences.  

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

Neville?  Neville Chamberlain, is that you?

42 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

when the time comes to take on the CCP. 

it willl come sooner rather than later if we show weakness against Russia.  Paper tigers  don't persist.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Neville?  Neville Chamberlain, is that you?

it willl come sooner rather than later if we show weakness against Russia.  Paper tigers  don't persist.

No.  It's common sense knocking on your door.  You don't fight battles you don't need to fight.  But our foreign policy is defined and executed by idiots.  When have any of these proxy wars or interventions worked out our way?  Do you enjoy losing?  Look around, we're not projecting strength, we're demonstrating incompetence and weakness with every failure.  Thinking Ukraine is going to prevail here at this point in the conflict given the situation is like still expecting the Sabres to make the playoffs this season.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No.  It's common sense knocking on your door.  You don't fight battles you don't need to fight.  But our foreign policy is defined and executed by idiots.  When have any of these proxy wars or interventions worked out our way?  Do you enjoy losing?  Look around, we're not projecting strength, we're demonstrating incompetence and weakness with every failure.  Thinking Ukraine is going to prevail here at this point in the conflict given the situation is like still expecting the Sabres to make the playoffs this season.  

So you’ve moved on from Russian expansion into Eastern Europe. We have already weakened Russian military capabilities and decimated their soldiers. Putin cares little about human life and will sacrifice many more. All of this is on him. Not us or Ukraine.  At the very least, we can stop Russia from taking more territory 

12 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

What is maga? Some of you toss out the word a tad bit too often

Who is “we”?  Likely the same answer to both questions