Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Amazing.  You have absolutely no rebuttal of my post so you resort to the usual dribble.  The deal was the deal Zelensky found acceptable to his country.  Your characterization of it is irrelevant.  The terms are none of your business, or mine, or our governments.  But not so fast.  I recall you saying sovereign countries can do what they want but apparently what they can't do based on Johnson's visit is negotiate a peace deal they find acceptable without the approval of Washington.  You idiots need to wake up.  

If true, there's little more to argue.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Amazing.  You have absolutely no rebuttal of my post so you resort to the usual dribble.  The deal was the deal Zelensky found acceptable to his country.  Your characterization of it is irrelevant.  The terms are none of your business, or mine, or our governments.  But not so fast.  I recall you saying sovereign countries can do what they want but apparently what they can't do based on Johnson's visit is negotiate a peace deal they find acceptable without the approval of Washington.  You idiots need to wake up.  

You present this side of the story as if it's established fact when it is anything but.  Biased much?

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/26582

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

IMG_2248.jpeg.5258dba7ded684fd18b23dc74a6e36ca.jpeg

because stating that she was a schoolmate is exactly the same thing as lying about your station in life for 10 years...what do you really do other than spreading propaganda on a football message board?

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You present this side of the story as if it's established fact when it is anything but.  Biased much?

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/26582

because stating that she was a schoolmate is exactly the same thing as lying about your station in life for 10 years...what do you really do other than spreading propaganda on a football message board?

Are you admitting that you lied about “going to school” with her?

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Are you admitting that you lied about “going to school” with her?

nope.  asked and answered....

It's amazing that the propagandists here flood the board with nonsense posts every time they're challenged on "facts".  Almost like there's a script to follow for posting propaganda...like obfuscation and deflection are tactics.....

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol

Seems like a trustworthy and valuable source.  But unsurprising that you would quote him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  asked and answered....

It's amazing that the propagandists here flood the board with nonsense posts every time they're challenged on "facts".  Almost like there's a script to follow for posting propaganda...like obfuscation and deflection are tactics.....

Tell us how your time at school intersected with that of Susan Collins, the lady that graduated when you were 14 years old. Diagram your argument. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Tell us how your time at school intersected with that of Susan Collins, the lady that graduated when you were 14 years old. Diagram your argument. 

"intersected"...big word for a troll and one that I never used.  Go watch Marco Rubio lie for trump on CNN about NATO.  You may learn some new disinformation tactics.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"intersected"...big word for a troll and one that I never used.  Go watch Marco Rubio lie for trump on CNN about NATO.  You may learn some new disinformation tactics.

First, I am sorry, for those around you, that you are in the midst of another manic episode. The Chiefs in the Super Bowl again will do that to a person. Stay strong buddy!

Second, why do you want people to believe that you went to school with Susan Collins of all people? Very weird. 

• Agree 2

First, I am sorry, for those around you, that you are in the midst of another manic episode. The Chiefs in the Super Bowl again will do that to a person. Stay strong buddy!

Second, why do you want people to believe that you went to school with Susan Collins of all people? Very weird. 

LOL!  I was just wondering that myself.  And to lie about it on top of it.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not so.  I first brought up Johnson's visit to Kiev where he delivered the message to Zelensky about 100 pages or so earlier in this topic.

And it was Russian propaganda then too.  You're a Putin tool.  Just like ole tuck.  At least we know what Ole tuck is getting out of it....

• Eyeroll 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/11/us/republican-senators-ukraine-israel-bill.html

The vote was 67-27 to move forward on the package, which would dedicate $60.1 billion to helping Kyiv in its war against Russian aggression, send $14.1 billion to Israel for its war against Hamas and fund almost $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for civilians in conflict zones, while addressing threats to the Indo-Pacific region. In a rare Sunday session, 18 Republicans joined Democrats to advance the measure, which leaders hope the Senate will approve as early as Tuesday.

“It’s no exaggeration to say the eyes of the world are on the United States Senate,” Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the minority leader, said on the floor on Sunday, appealing to his colleagues to back the bill. He maintained that U.S. allies “don’t have the luxury of pretending that the world’s most dangerous aggressors are someone else’s problem and neither do we.”

Senator Chuck Schumer, Democrat of New York and the majority leader, said on the floor, “We’re going to keep working on this bill until the job is done.” He commended Republicans who had backed the measure for “working in good faith to get this done” and asserted that it was “essential” for the Senate to pass the legislation. It had been decades, Mr. Schumer added, since Congress considered a bill “that so significantly impacts not just our national security, not just the security of our allies, but the very security of Western democracy and our ideals.”

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Go War !!

Putin should just pull his troops out of Ukraine's territory, he doesn't need us to do that 

• Eyeroll 1