Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

That is not what the US was doing though. Our government was actively trying to get their preferred candidate elected in another country because he better aligned with their interest.  Do you think that is election interference?

Was it Putin? 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I can find articles on the internet that say chemicals in the water are making people gay.  The US supporting pro west factions and being responsible for the ousting of Yanukovich are not the same.  Him winning fairly would be like Trump winning New York.  He was hated and it was widely known Russia owned him.  

You mean like the US owns Zelensky, after helping to overthrow the Ukrainian government in favor of a puppet leader to do America’s bidding?

Gee, where have I heard this broken record before? 🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

But we’re the good guys, right?… right!?

I think there's a lot of truth to the US not wanting this war to end to quickly and it goes beyond escalation. 

By managing the type and number weapons given to Ukraine the west can control the pace of conflict.  Through dragging this out Russia's capabilities are methodically being bled dry.  When the war eventually ends in Ukraine's favor Russia will militarily and economically be a shell of its former self.  The military assets untouched by the conflict will have limited use keeping restless states in line and I would expect the Russian Federation to fragment.  

What does this cost the US, a couple of billion dollars?  We piss away that kind of money without blinking an eye.  If a couple hundred thousand Ukrainians (and Russians) die no biggie, we'll just call it the "cost of freedom". 

11 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

That is not what the US was doing though. Our government was actively trying to get their preferred candidate elected in another country because he better aligned with their interest.  Do you think that is election interference?

Promoting free and fair elections is a good thing. Stop trying to make Putin look normalized. Just pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Promoting free and fair elections is a good thing. Stop trying to make Putin look normalized. Just pathetic. 

the euro maiden was not a fair election. just saying. 

Maybe a revolution, maybe a coup.   but not a fair election.

42 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So you are saying the euro maiden was a democratic process?

I'm saying whatever it was does not excuss Putin for his mass murdering. 

So glad we have helped smash the Russia army. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm saying whatever it was does not excuss Putin for his mass murdering. 

So glad we have helped smash the Russia army. 

you said it was a democratic process, why pivot now?

and yes. I grasp you both enjoy and profit from war/carnage. 

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

you said it was a democratic process, why pivot now?

and yes. I grasp you both enjoy and profit from war/carnage. 

Love your boy Putin getting beat, that's for sure

You moving to Russia? 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Love your boy Putin getting beat, that's for sure

You moving to Russia? 

I don't think Putin is near the front lines. its people and soldiers being killed and maimed every minute of every day.

but like you said, its great for your investments in military industrial companies.

Just now, Chris farley said:

I don't think Putin is near the front lines. its people and soldiers being killed and maimed every minute of every day.

but like you said, its great for your investments in military industrial companies.

Yes, Trump's buddy, is waging this war and you want those opposing him to stop so he can burn and murder to his heart's content. Bless your heart 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes, Trump's buddy, is waging this war and you want those opposing him to stop so he can burn and murder to his heart's content. Bless your heart 

yes tibs. for the people in that area, I hope the WAR stops.

The goal of every government is to protect the general welfare of the population.  IE, peace.

But understand how many are invested and make profits off carnage.

you bringing the orange dude into every comment, is you projecting or something. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

yes tibs. for the people in that area, I hope the WAR stops.

The goal of every government is to protect the general welfare of the population.  IE, peace.

But understand how many are invested and make profits off carnage.

you bringing the orange dude into every comment, is you projecting or something. 

It will stop, but not before the invaders--that you support--are thrown the f out. 

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It will stop, but not before the invaders--that you support--are thrown the f out. 

I don't support any side or illegal wars in general.

you have a great day living in this fine country where we don't have bombs raining down on us and we can argue about things like rights and the cultural issues of the day.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, Putin is a POS but you are an ostrich.  It's not the 1000% black and white scenario in your silly head.  Do you really think that NONE of the West's actions have had any effect on Putin's invasion?  

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Lol, Putin is a POS but you are an ostrich.  It's not the 1000% black and white scenario in your silly head. 
Do you really think

that NONE of the West's actions have had any effect on Putin's invasion?  

There’s your mistake Tenhigh. 

He doesn’t think,  he regurgitates slogans over and over. 

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Lol, Putin is a POS but you are an ostrich.  It's not the 1000% black and white scenario in your silly head.  Do you really think that NONE of the West's actions have had any effect on Putin's invasion?  

I don't blame the west because Putin's is a mass murderer. I get you know Putin wants your side to win, so you want deflect for him a bit. 

The mass murdering autocrat is to blame. Not the west at all

How dare we spread popular government and the rule of law! (Ya, I get that you think our system is bad, whatever!)