Which Party Has More "Moderate" Members, Democrats or Republicans?

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Easily it's the Democrats and not the party that kicks people out for wanting to condemn a riot and attack on National Legislature. 

Democrats are the true American Party 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

I never saw the Democratic party condemn a single riot in the streets last year. Hell, they wouldn't even acknowledge violence in those riots in spite of the open looting, arson, assault, etc....

But they came unglued over the riot at the US Capitol...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I never saw the Democratic party condemn a single riot in the streets last year. Hell, they wouldn't even acknowledge violence in those riots in spite of the open looting, arson, assault, etc....

The attempt to murder politicians? Ya, that's about as unAmerican, sore loserism as it gets. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The attempt to murder politicians? Ya, that's about as unAmerican, sore loserism as it gets. 

Just for the record, I didn't support what happened at the Capitol. As to the attempt to murder politicians? A bit of an over reach there. However, I don't recall you, or the Democratic party, complaining at all about murders of innocent people during riots in the street last year. Or is it just a matter of "who" is murdered to you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Just for the record, I didn't support what happened at the Capitol. As to the attempt to murder politicians? A bit of an over reach there. However, I don't recall you, or the Democratic party, complaining at all about murders of innocent people during riots in the street last year. Or is it just a matter of "who" is murdered to you?

I don't recall you complaining about all the opioid overdoses, but so what? 

The attack on the National Legislature was a much higher profile crime than some street protest that got out of hand. The Jan. 6 thing was an attack on our democracy 

@Westside is in the House!!!!! 🇺🇸

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

The attack on the National Legislature was a much higher profile crime than some street protest that got out of hand. The Jan. 6 thing was an attack on our democracy 

Actually, the progressive wing of your party is a greater attack on our democracy than a riot. Also, I love how assults, murders, looting, and the wholesale destruction of businesses is nothing more than "some street protest that got out of hand."

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Actually, the progressive wing of your party is a greater attack on our democracy than a riot. Also, I love how assults, murders, looting, and the wholesale destruction of businesses is nothing more than "some street protest that got out of hand."

No, that's silly. They said the same thing about the New Deal. And since Dems have such a healthy Moderate influence the Progressives can't do much anyway 

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

@Westside is in the House!!!!! 🇺🇸

What about the Attack on Senate offices during the Kavanaugh hearings?  Plenty of insurrection there, no?

5 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

What about the Attack on Senate offices during the Kavanaugh hearings?  Plenty of insurrection there, no?

What, those menopausal women insulting people and asking questions? 

Do you know the difference between an apple and an orange? 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Easily it's the Democrats and not the party that kicks people out for wanting to condemn a riot and attack on National Legislature. 

Who gives a *&^%, you're a lying dunce.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Depends on what you consider moderate...😉

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Depends on what you consider moderate...😉

Tiberius "Moderate" Scale

Extreme Radical Left............Moderate.....................................................................Average American.................Conservatives..........................................Far Right.

😎

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

You should probably open yourself to more news sources:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/13/fact-check-democrats-have-condemned-violence-linked-protests/3317862001/

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yeah, the most high profile, and the overwhelming majority of, Democrats in this country almost stampeded each other in their zeal to race to a microphone to condemn the violence that was going on across the nation........

You should probably open yourself up to the fact a few isolated soundbites (one of which is one sentence of a written statement by Joe Biden, who couldn't even stand up in public and actually say it) do not deter from the fact that the Democratic party as a whole was remarkably silent when it came to the violence.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yeah, the most high profile, and the overwhelming majority of, Democrats in this country almost stampeded each other in their zeal to race to a microphone to condemn the violence that was going on across the nation........

You should probably open yourself up to the fact a few isolated soundbites (one of which is one sentence of a written statement by Joe Biden, who couldn't even stand up in public and actually say it) do not deter from the fact that the Democratic party as a whole was remarkably silent when it came to the violence.

Last year was such an insane year.  It was absolutely appalling in places like Portland the abandonment of law, order, and justice for those protests and the lack of outrage and action by democratic leadership.

It was equally appalling Trump's behavior post election, trying to undermine the American process and his role in fomenting and not preventing January 6.  Every Republican should have been outraged.

But the most appalling and un-American thing in all this is both side's cowardice in admitting fault while more fervently pointing the finger at the other side's transgressions.  This is what our enemies want.

I'm glad you can admit you don't support Jan 6.  Thank you that's a start.  Now, can you admit Trump's cowardice in taking action to prevent that riot is THE SAME EXACT COWARDICE as the Portland mayor and leadership for their riots?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Last year was such an insane year.  It was absolutely appalling in places like Portland the abandonment of law, order, and justice for those protests and the lack of outrage and action by democratic leadership.

It was equally appalling Trump's behavior post election, trying to undermine the American process and his role in fomenting and not preventing January 6.  Every Republican should have been outraged.

But the most appalling and un-American thing in all this is both side's cowardice in admitting fault while more fervently pointing the finger at the other side's transgressions.  This is what our enemies want.

I'm glad you can admit you don't support Jan 6.  Thank you that's a start.  Now, can you admit Trump's cowardice in taking action to prevent that riot is THE SAME EXACT COWARDICE as the Portland mayor and leadership for their riots?

I don't support anyone who encourages, condones, or doesn't stand up against senseless violence or lawlessness. Political affiliation is irrelevant to me.  I try to be intellectually consistent in my views.

• Like (+1) 2