Which Party Has More "Moderate" Members, Democrats or Republicans?

Tiberius

On 11/22/2021 at 9:11 AM, Tiberius said:

The right to protest is guaranteed by the Constitution. Sometimes they get out of hand, but that happens.. At least they were not trying to overturn the results of a fair and well run election like the anti-moderate Republicans were doing. 

See, you proved my point for me :) 

But when the right to protest which is given in the constitution is premeditated to fulfill a agenda then that is a totally different situation !

Seeing as most EVERY peaceful demonstration that developed into wide spread, elongated riots such as those in Portland, Seattle, Kenosha, Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC & other Liberal ran cities with little to no intervention and allowed by the so called "Leaders" which served a agenda to make those that would call for law & order to look to be the bad guys was just wrong in and of it self .

To throw laws aside and let criminal actions take place all those that allowed that should bare the responsibility along with the consequences of all those property's and lives hurt by allowing those actions to go on for the elongated period of time .

Here in Nashville being a conservative state some so called "Peaceful Protest" started & then like others the ignorant started burning gov't property & such then the powers that be called in for it to be stopped by letting those given the job to stop such situations such as police stop it .

Sure some stuck around to go on protesting but not to allow complete anarchy like in those liberal run cities . So other than the point of me proving that you proving that Liberal leader ship is weak & has a agenda & are a bunch of P***ies when it comes to enforcing the laws that exist to protect innocent people i don't know what point i proved to others than just that .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Anti-Defamation League and Auschwitz Museum condemn Fox host for comparing Fauci to Nazi doctor who performed medical experiments at death camp

In an appearance on "Fox News Primetime" Monday, Logan said that people have told her that Fauci doesn't represent science, but represents Josef Mengele, the Nazi doctor who became known as the "Angel of Death" for the atrocities he committed.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/media/lara-logan-fauci-auschwitz-museum-anti-defamation-league/index.html

Another video shows Lauren Boebert suggesting Ilhan Omar was terrorist

Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado suggested to a crowd in September that Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, whom she called "black-hearted" and "evil," was a terrorist.

In those same remarks, she said that she felt safe around Omar because the Democrat wasn't wearing a backpack while they were in an elevator together.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/politics/lauren-boebert-ilhan-omar-video-comments/index.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Anti-Defamation League and Auschwitz Museum condemn Fox host for comparing Fauci to Nazi doctor who performed medical experiments at death camp

In an appearance on "Fox News Primetime" Monday, Logan said that people have told her that Fauci doesn't represent science, but represents Josef Mengele, the Nazi doctor who became known as the "Angel of Death" for the atrocities he committed.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/media/lara-logan-fauci-auschwitz-museum-anti-defamation-league/index.html

Another video shows Lauren Boebert suggesting Ilhan Omar was terrorist

Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado suggested to a crowd in September that Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, whom she called "black-hearted" and "evil," was a terrorist.

In those same remarks, she said that she felt safe around Omar because the Democrat wasn't wearing a backpack while they were in an elevator together.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/politics/lauren-boebert-ilhan-omar-video-comments/index.html

Let me get this straight. You want to have a name calling contest when the last two Democratic presidential candidates just called half the country ‘deplorable racists’? Okie Dokie! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.thebulwark.com/dr-oz-quacks-the-code-of-republican-politics/

And with their 15th selection in the 2022 candidate draft, the Republicans select ….…. Dr. Oz!  

Their prior #1 Trump Family anointed PA pick flamed out after allegations of spousal abuse, which he denied, noting (I am not making this up) that women used

to appreciate his type of manly man that would keep them safe

from the dinosaurs. 
EDIT: This is, of course, ridiculous. There were no such things as dinosaurs! They were never mentioned in the Bible!!

Edited by The Frankish Reich

20 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me get this straight. You want to have a name calling contest when the last two Democratic presidential candidates just called half the country ‘deplorable racists’? Okie Dokie! 

The people who were maliciously labeled 'deplorable racists' didn't exactly vindicate themselves when they elected and continue to support Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert who openly hold and defend bigoted views.  The silence from the rest of Republicans who were so salaciously called deplorable racists is interesting.  Seems that standing up to lunatics like Boebert and Green after they fire off some racist tweets is a politically dicey move since they have the backing of Trump who has a history of similar comments.

22 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And saying Trump was literally Hitler?  It's hilarious, isn't it?

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) declaring, “We are going to take power after this next election. And when we do, it’s not going to be the days of Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy. . . . It’s gonna be the days of Jim Jordan and Marjorie Taylor Greene and [Paul] Gosar and myself.”

Dear God! 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) declaring, “We are going to take power after this next election. And when we do, it’s not going to be the days of Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy. . . . It’s gonna be the days of Jim Jordan and Marjorie Taylor Greene and [Paul] Gosar and myself.”

Dear God! 

You reap what you sow...