Lib Utopia

Albwan

57 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I assume San Francisco?

You're allowed to steal $950 worth of goods without being arrested and charged.  The city says the policy in addition to providing free goods to motivated criminals also enhances basic math skills as they need to be proficient enough with addition to make sure to calculate their total theft value stays under the legal allowable limit.  SAT math scores in the area are already up 20 points.   Education officials are proclaiming this a great achievement for math equity and social justice leading to making math less racist.  Good bless America.  Now get me some of those free fillets and crab cakes along with a bag of those extra large baking potatoes and lets hit Footlocker and Best Buy next!     

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're allowed to steal $950 worth of goods without being arrested and charged.  The city says the policy in addition to providing free goods to motivated criminals also enhances basic math skills as they need to be proficient enough with addition to make sure to calculate their total theft value stays under the legal allowable limit.  SAT math scores in the area are already up 20 points.   Education officials are proclaiming this a great achievement for math equity and social justice leading to making math less racist.  Good bless America.  Now get me some of those free fillets and crab cakes along with a bag of those extra large baking potatoes and lets hit Footlocker and Best Buy next!     

You might not know this but I am a math teacher so I am looking at that and seeing a bright side to my profession.😁

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You might not know this but I am a math teacher so I am looking at that and seeing a bright side to my profession.😁

Imagine if the law had been passed in metric.

...wait... I didn't think that through. Criminals are already proficient.

Good News!

that didn't take long.

https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-news-oxford-shoplifting-update-20211112-utlqnaqitvf3nfdxtbfkonhvqy-story.html

Oxford police have identified two of the four people involved in an early morning shoplifting incident captured on video Tuesday...The tan minivan seen in the video was located and has been towed to Troop A in Southbury, police said. It will be processed once a search warrant has been approved.

17 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Imagine if the law had been passed in metric.

...wait... I didn't think that through. Criminals are already proficient.

Good News!

that didn't take long.

https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-news-oxford-shoplifting-update-20211112-utlqnaqitvf3nfdxtbfkonhvqy-story.html

Oxford police have identified two of the four people involved in an early morning shoplifting incident captured on video Tuesday...The tan minivan seen in the video was located and has been towed to Troop A in Southbury, police said. It will be processed once a search warrant has been approved.

I wonder if they going to charge the guy that pushed a shopping cart in front of the getaway suburban?  That's gotta be a crime.  I hope the driver has insurance.

• 2 weeks later...