Covid Protocols 2022

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who is playing "gotcha?"  

But thank you for admitting the vaccine mandates and State ordered protocols are completely worthless.  

We've spent almost 2 years telling you why and now it's starting to make sense to you.  

Still waiting on almost 5 months of being back in school maskless in Florida - the data that shows what a "disaster" its been.  

If your kids are unable to learn with a mask, that would seem to be a you problem. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How is it his fault? 

And who said anything about UNABLE to learn??  

Then why are people grumbling nonstop about masks in schools like it’s akin to girls under the Taliban wearing a burkha?

And yes, there always is a genetic

component. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Then why are people grumbling nonstop about masks in schools like it’s akin to girls under the Taliban wearing a burkha?

component. 

Because they are 100% unnecessary and it does hinder learning. 

Why do you feel that it's necessary?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

component. 

You're not human if you have to ask this question.

You're either completely naive or a truly evil person.  

• Agree 1

This is an actual headline and actual first sentence in a supposedly straight news story:

Public is 'shell-shocked' by the latest turn of the pandemic

WASHINGTON — The death of the coronavirus has been greatly exaggerated. In vaccinated and unvaccinated regions of the United States alike, the pandemic plods on. Five months after President Biden declared on the Fourth of July that the nation was nearing “independence” from COVID-19, the virus is still here.

With the arrival of the new Omicron variant, as well as the resurgent Delta strain, a new problem appears to have arisen: public confusion, made worse by pervasive exhaustion.

Some of that may have to do with confused messaging, but also with the fact that public health authorities appear to be as confused as the public itself. Questions about Omicron — for example, how infectious it is, how virulent, how well it escapes immunity — have not been resolved. The inability to make definitive assertions and the need to say something have led to conflicting guidance.

https://news.yahoo.com/public-is-shell-shocked-by-the-latest-turn-of-the-pandemic-190039742.html

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Because they are 100% unnecessary and it does hinder learning. 

Why do you feel that it's necessary?  

I didn’t say masks for school kids were

necessary in all cases. I don’t think they are. 
What I did say is that this is hardly the biggest civil liberties issue ever. I just can’t understand the level of vitriol. 

49 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You're not human if you have to ask this question.

You're either completely naive or a truly evil person.  

Why? I had older kids in school with masks. I knew families with younger kids in schools with masks. There was certainly some grumbling from parents of the younger kids (the older kids didn’t seem bothered at all; some actually seemed to like it for whatever teenager reason), but no one told me it was some awful thing that destroyed life as we used to know it. 
So I’m not all bent out of shape by certain schools requiring masks. And that makes me evil?

I personally think a lot of mask requirements are stupid. The restaurant thing is absurd. But it’s an annoyance of life that I have no huge issue dealing with. It isn’t like wearing a burkha or even (as was common in bygone days) needing to wear a hat to be considered properly attired. It’s kind of like the 55 mph speed limit that I remember from the 1980s. The one that caused Sammy Hagar to write the stupidest protest song in history. 

27 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I didn’t say masks for school kids were

necessary in all cases. I don’t think they are. 
What I did say is that this is hardly the biggest civil liberties issue ever. I just can’t understand the level of vitriol. 

Because we're just a "little" pissed at the government control of our lives.  But if you're ok with being told what to do by your Motherment so be it.