Week 10 2021

Mark Vader

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Sam Hartman and Wake Forest are balling

Too bad Texas and Iowa State isn’t on TV. Would love to see Bijan Robinson and Breece Hall going at it.

And Wake Forest got upset by NC.  Turned the game off thinking WF had the game in hand.

4 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Sam Hartman and Wake Forest are balling

Too bad Texas and Iowa State isn’t on TV. Would love to see Bijan Robinson and Breece Hall going at it.

And Wake Forest got upset by NC.  Turned the game off thinking WF had the game in hand.

And once again Joey Porter Jr commits back to back DPI for PSU.   Fortunately...Brown picked off the Maryland QB to save the day.

Edited by jkeerie

13 hours ago, Talley56 said:

At this point Georgia just looks so much better than everyone else that if anyone beats them it would be a huge upset.  Even if it were Bama or Ohio St who beats them.

Completely agree, I am wary of teams who steam roll a season and never seem to be challenged. Usually lose right at the end.

19 hours ago, Talley56 said:

At this point Georgia just looks so much better than everyone else that if anyone beats them it would be a huge upset.  Even if it were Bama or Ohio St who beats them.

For the first time since 1997, my Pokes (Oklahoma State) also has a dominating defense. We sacked WVU 8 times (just missed out on 9) last Saturday. But for the first time that I can recall, our offense stinks. 

OSU's defense is 2nd to only UGA's IMO. Of course, Georgia's defense is on a completely different level that I have ever seen before. Plus they have a damn good offense. 

5 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

For the first time since 1997, my Pokes (Oklahoma State) also has a dominating defense. We sacked WVU 8 times (just missed out on 9) last Saturday. But for the first time that I can recall, our offense stinks. 

OSU's defense is 2nd to only UGA's IMO. Of course, Georgia's defense is on a completely different level that I have ever seen before. Plus they have a damn good offense. 

Do you feel confident about "Bedlam" this year?

14 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Do you feel confident about "Bedlam" this year?

I feel MUCH better about it since OU has proven to be very human this season. I think Caleb Williams will be a stud QB but he's a freshman and after the UT game, has looked like one. They've survived a lot of close calls, especially in games they should have blown a team out (like trailing Kansas 0-10 at the half and 14-17 in the 4th Q). OSU hasn't been any more impressive on offense, with a lot of close games as well but the Cowboys defense is BY FAR better. 

I've been an OSU fan since I was born (1976) and have seen way too many games where OSU is better than OU and we've blown it... so I'll predict now, we will lose. There is a mental block for my Cowboys when it comes to the Sooners. We can dominate every Big XII team like Texas or WVU but we can't beat OU for some reason. Until we can prove we can, I can't pick OSU to win. 

There is a very high likelihood we will see Bedlam part II the following week in Dallas. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.