Voter fraud!

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So, are you voting? If its all just a sham, why are you even participating? What's the point? 

The thing that’s really telling about all of this is that they see the headline or claim and the first thought isn’t “is this true? I should see if anyone has examined it” but instead “this confirms my priors and therefore is obviously correct.”

A simple look would debunk these claims. It took like a minute for me to find an examination of the dead voter claim that proves it’s BS

The GOP acts as if they believe that their voters are gullible sheep and their voters seem all too eager to prove them right. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So, are you voting? If its all just a sham, why are you even participating? What's the point? 

I don't vote. Not worth my time when NY votes Democrat no matter what. How brain dead would you have to be to always vote for 1 party? What incentive do they have to do right by their constituents when they know they will vote for them no matter what?

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't vote. Not worth my time when NY votes Democrat no matter what. How brain dead would you have to be to always vote for 1 party? What incentive do they have to do right by their constituents when they know they will vote for them no matter what?

Well, when one party tries a coup, I kind of think its my responsibility as a citizen to support the party that is in favor of us being a democratic-republic

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, when one party tries a coup, I kind of think its my responsibility as a citizen to support the party that is in favor of us being a democratic-republic

Who tried a coup? It was mostly peaceful protests. Being a bit dramatic I see 

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They Trump put together fake and illegal electors to replace the real ones--the ones the people had picked. That was a coup

He tried taking away our vote and replacing them with HIS choice

Coup

OMG, a ballot has to be legal to be counted ?  

usps-ballot-box-600x337.jpeg

Democrats Lose Big Time After Appeals Court Denies Request to Reconsider

Whether Date Requirement for Mail-In Ballots is Enforceable in Pennsylvania

by Christina Laila

Last month the Third US Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that mail-in ballots with no dates cannot be counted by Pennsylvania election officials.

Democrats use this tactic frequently to add more ballots to their candidate’s totals following election day. “Mailed ballots that arrive on time but in envelopes without dates handwritten by Pennsylvania voters or with incorrect dates should not be counted, a three-judge panel of the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday. Their 2-1 decision strikes down a lower court ruling.” NPR reported last month. “The main legal issue surrounding what are often called “undated ballots”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/democrats-lose-big-time-after-appeals-court-denies/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OMG, a ballot has to be legal to be counted ?  

usps-ballot-box-600x337.jpeg

Democrats Lose Big Time After Appeals Court Denies Request to Reconsider

Whether Date Requirement for Mail-In Ballots is Enforceable in Pennsylvania

by Christina Laila

Last month the Third US Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that mail-in ballots with no dates cannot be counted by Pennsylvania election officials.

Democrats use this tactic frequently to add more ballots to their candidate’s totals following election day. “Mailed ballots that arrive on time but in envelopes without dates handwritten by Pennsylvania voters or with incorrect dates should not be counted, a three-judge panel of the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday. Their 2-1 decision strikes down a lower court ruling.” NPR reported last month. “The main legal issue surrounding what are often called “undated ballots”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/democrats-lose-big-time-after-appeals-court-denies/

You would think this wouldn't need to be debated.  :rolleyes: 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

People need to go to jail over this

As usual, a completely unresearched scare tweet. Apparently this is a form that asks someone if they want a voter registration form.

This is the actual voter registration form:

https://www.sccounties.org/sites/default/files/uploads/resources/Association-Groups/SCARE/vr_blank_form.pdf

Note these questions on it:

Voter Declaration – (read and sign below) I swear or affirm that: -I am a citizen of the United States of America -I will be 18 years of age on or before Election day -I am a resident of South Carolina, this county and precinct -I am not under a court declaring me mentally incompetent -I am not confined in any public prison resulting from a conviction of a crime -I have never been convicted of a felony or offense against the election laws OR if previously convicted, I have served my entire sentence, including probation or parole, or I have received a pardon for the conviction -the address listed above is my only legal place of residence, and I claim no other place as my legal residence

There is a point to be made here - the motor voter law (requiring DMVs and other agencies to give out voter registration forms) causes problems, since a lot of self-identified non-citizens still are required to be given the form. I've seen cases where the person who fills out the form clearly didn't know what the hell they were doing (those are rejected for prosecution). But ... this just isn't the registration form itself. It's basically a request to get/not get that form.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As usual, a completely unresearched scare tweet. Apparently this is a form that asks someone if they want a voter registration form.

This is the actual voter registration form:

https://www.sccounties.org/sites/default/files/uploads/resources/Association-Groups/SCARE/vr_blank_form.pdf

Note these questions on it:

Voter Declaration – (read and sign below) I swear or affirm that: -I am a citizen of the United States of America -I will be 18 years of age on or before Election day -I am a resident of South Carolina, this county and precinct -I am not under a court declaring me mentally incompetent -I am not confined in any public prison resulting from a conviction of a crime -I have never been convicted of a felony or offense against the election laws OR if previously convicted, I have served my entire sentence, including probation or parole, or I have received a pardon for the conviction -the address listed above is my only legal place of residence, and I claim no other place as my legal residence

There is a point to be made here - the motor voter law (requiring DMVs and other agencies to give out voter registration forms) causes problems, since a lot of self-identified non-citizens still are required to be given the form. I've seen cases where the person who fills out the form clearly didn't know what the hell they were doing (those are rejected for prosecution). But ... this just isn't the registration form itself. It's basically a request to get/not get that form.

Sounds good, I hope that's true!