Voter fraud!

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Were they in 2016. Dems cried but moved on... Didn't cause an insurrection.

Moved on?? Really? When?

:lol:

And "insurrection"

Please.

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Since Trump, the demagogue, won in 2016... They need to repeal the 12th and go back to original USC from 1789... Next time someone may put in a VP who is a corporate yes-person.

Delusional.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

The sky is green.

Trump’s AG: The election was not rigged

Trump’s Acting AG: The election was not rigged

Trump’s Acting Deputy AG: The election was not rigged. 

Trump’s Office of Legal Counsel: The election was not rigged 

Trump’s Campaign Head: The election was not rigged

Trump’s Campaign Lawyers: The election was not rigged

Trump’s White House Lawyers: The election was not rigged

Trump’s Daughter: The election was not rigged.

@DRsGhost: They are all anti-Trump. I’ll believe legal geniuses like Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell instead and anyone who disagrees with me is a moron. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Let's be clear as to what this meant to start with.  

"The law did not allow non-citizens to vote in state or federal elections." "The law allowed legal residents, including those with green cards, to vote in municipal elections starting in 2023."

No one was voting in the Presidential election as a non citizen.  And everyone was here legally.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Most secure election in US history!

The letter asks the attorney general to investigate Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson for using "4.5 million dollars of CARES funds to recklessly mail absentee ballot applications to all registered voters not on the permanent absentee voter list"; ordering "Michigan clerks in October 2020 to presume the accuracy of absentee ballot signatures ... in contrast to state law"; and not responding to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests "by voters and groups like the Michigan Grassroots Alliance related to the voter rolls, Canton Township's voters, and City of Detroit ballots.

According to the lawsuit, "Defendants intentionally and fraudulently conspired to and did destroy, delete, secrete, and hide November 3, 2020, election data, materials, and equipment to prevent discovery of election fraud and election law violations in Delaware County, which the Defendants also conspired to commit and did commit while carrying out the November 3, 2020 election."

Last week, Judge John Whelan from the Delaware Court of Common Pleas was assigned to hear the case,

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 6:42 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

The conservatives sure leaked the SCOTUS ruling.  Get security in place.  Nice... Wonder if Roberts found the leak.  OJ Simpson helping?

Why do you believe it was leaked by the conservative side?

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So they can set up security around the SCOTUS... Get fences in place. Security and retreat to their ivory tower while they ***** the American people.

They got theirs the hack court. Roberts is right... SCOTUS is now worse than CongressCritters. They are CongressCritters with a life time appointment. 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I originally thought it was a liberal clerk but now I’m thinking it was someone on the conservative side. 

Roberts is a bit of a squish to ultra conservatives and seemingly wanted to uphold the Mississippi law without outright overturning Roe. Kavanaugh is close to Roberts and may have been on the fence between Alito’s decision and the path Roberts wanted.

By leaking the decision at the time, it showed where Kavanaugh stood in February. If the decision ended up being 4-2-3 between Alito, Roberts, and the liberals, it would be very clear that Kavanaugh was the one who flipped. I think the leak was to pressure him to stay in line.

Obviously I could be wrong and I definitely could have been a liberal but it would have been very stupid for them to leak it. 

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So they can set up security around the SCOTUS... Get fences in place. Security and retreat to their ivory tower while they ***** the American people.

They got theirs the hack court. Roberts is right... SCOTUS is now worse than CongressCritters. They are CongressCritters with a life time appointment. 

What did Roberts say? Google did not come up with any insults from Roberts but only towards him.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What did Roberts say? Google did not come up with any insults from Roberts but only towards him.

No... No.  Roberts knows that the legitimacy of the court, it's prestige, honor, and how seriously people take it has been severely damaged by the populist conservatives... Demagoguery...

19 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No... No.  Roberts knows that the legitimacy of the court, it's prestige, honor, and how seriously people take it has been severely damaged by the populist conservatives... Demagoguery...

Once again, what are you quoting? Or are you assuming he is thinking this?

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the Voter Fraud thread.

I love the whole “Dems are so powerful that they control the media and when viruses happen but also they can’t pass any meaningful legislation and their president is underwater in approval rating”

Real Galaxy brain stuff right there.

ELECTION INTEGRITY IN WISCONSIN

In the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election, President Trump and his allies brought numerous lawsuits, seeking to overturn the reported result in various states.

Those efforts all failed, not necessarily because the cases’ arguments were not meritorious, and certainly not because voter fraud didn’t occur, but because there was no time to litigate the necessary factual issues between the election and Joe Biden’s inauguration.

Wisconsin is a case in point. Uniquely for the 2020 election, Wisconsin adopted a system in which untended boxes were set up where anyone could drop an absentee ballot, filled out by himself or by someone else. This unprecedented measure, which obviously made it easier to commit fraud, was justified by reference to the dreaded covid epidemic.

But were these untended and anonymous drop boxes legal under Wisconsin law? Trump’s Wisconsin lawsuit questioned them, but it failed because one conservative justice voted with three Democrats to dismiss the case on the ground that by December, it was too late to rule on the legality of the ballots that were cast in November.

Today the Wisconsin Supreme Court decided Teigen v. Wisconsin Elections Commission, revisiting the legality of the untended drop boxes. On a 4-3 vote, the Supreme Court ruled that the untended absentee ballot drop boxes were illegal under Wisconsin law.

{snip}

But that isn’t the point. The point is that the failure of Trump’s many post-2020 lawsuits says little about their ultimate merits. Election integrity is a serious problem, and it was compromised in many states in 2020.

In my own state, Minnesota, and a number of others, a corrupt Secretary of State (here, Steve Simon) “settled” collusive litigation brought by the Democratic Party by agreeing to dispense with the requirement of a witness signature on mail-in ballots. The Secretary of State had no constitutional authority to do away with the principal safeguard, under Minnesota’s election laws, against fraud in mail-in ballots. But he did it anyway.

This kind of corruption was seen in state after state. In Philadelphia and Detroit, Democrats locked Republicans out of the buildings where ballot counting was going on. Do you think they did that because they were qualifying and counting the ballots honestly?

The lesson of 2020 is twofold: election integrity is a serious problem, and it is one that can be addressed only before the election. Once illegal ballots have been cast, it is too late. There is no way to know how many illegal ballots were dropped into Wisconsin’s untended ballot boxes, or how many illegal mail-in votes were cast in Minnesota without the required witness signature. Nor is there any way to know for whom those ballots were cast. Once the votes are counted, the egg can’t be unscrambled. And courts, in any event, are not going to undertake the task of sorting out who *really* won a presidential election.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/07/election-integrity-in-wisconsin.php

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I love the whole “Dems are so powerful that they control the media and when viruses happen but also they can’t pass any meaningful legislation and their president is underwater in approval rating”

The msm and those who run it are in lockstep with the Democrat party and are willing lapdogs , parroting the WH spin and squashing conservative voices/ ideas. There are a couple Dems who they hate and blame because they won’t go along with everything ( you know who they are). Their President IS underwater in approval with the common folk, but many will simply blame him for not being liberal enough. They’ll be quick to vote for the next candidate with a D next to their name. 

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Ladies and gentlemen I present a former republican who was driven away because Trump.  :lol:

Uh huh.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/12/2022 at 7:00 AM, DRsGhost said:

I'm not a fan of Trump the person. He's a narcissistic blowhard and I refused to vote for him in 16. But then again I don't really like any politicians on the national level either. At the end of the day I'm a results guy, so I'll take a narcissistic blowhard who gets ***** done over fake empty vessels all day long.

When the establishment fought so hard to get rid of him by any means necessary (russia collusion, fake impeachment, 2000 mules). This bs only made those of us who are actually awake realize that a narcissistic blowhard was directly over the target all along. Trump forced these #######s to pull blatant bs, that many suspected always went on discreetly behind the scenes, right out in the open.

He broke them.

And I LOVE it.

Look at this gem 

lolz

DR luvs cults

Freaks