Trubisky to New Orleans?

Blainorama5

2 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Unless it's for a real impact player, I would totally agree.  Just picks for Trubisky would make no sense to me.

I don’t think it’s wise to take the chance of getting caught with your pants down. Too much risk for me, even knowing Mitchell is on a one year deal. THIS could be our year. Be smart. Can’t imagine they would give up enough to make it worth the risk. They know it’s a one year deal, too. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

This would be a REALLY shortsighted trade. Josh goes down for any amount of time and there goes the #1 seed.

shortsighted through the prism of one season.

the opposite if looking through it from a multiple season standpoint (if picks). fwiw

Edited by Nineforty

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills love Davis Webb so I could see them trading Trubisky. I think it would be for a player though.

Has Davis Webb even played a snap in a regular season game?

Let us hope we never have to see Webbs package ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nineforty said:

shortsighted through the prism of one season.

the opposite if looking through it from a multiple season standpoint (if picks). fwiw

I don't think the Bills will ever have a better look at #1 seed and winning the Super Bowl than this year. AFC will be getting VERY strong over the next few years.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Does this mean we'd get Kamara??

😉

I think this is a spoof account of "Bills Daily" which is a long-time sometimes knows something web coverage guy.

I don't think we need a thread today for everyone's speculation - tell you what, I'll make and pin such a thread where y'all can Go Wild

But in return, can y'all double check what you're seeing and make sure it's a legit journalist or insider account and not Just a Guy with a Twitter?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1