Election Night: Nov 2 GDT

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hallmark of a dying party:

Fairfax already acknowledges they accepted illegal  absentee votes...hmm, who dominates in that county?

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2021/10/judge-dismisses-lawsuit-claiming-fairfax-county-broke-absentee-ballot-rules/

The suit, filed last week by the Virginia Institute for Public Policy, said that the office was approving mailed absentee-ballot applications of voters who hadn’t provided the last four digits of their Social Security number, as required by law. It included an affidavit by a woman who said she had seen that more than 300 such applications had been approved.

In a joint stipulation entered in court Friday, both sides agreed Fairfax County General Registrar Scott Konopasek “has accepted and approved some applications for absentee and ‘vote by mail’ ballots that were submitted by mail (or other remote means) that did not include the last four digits of the applicants’ Social Security numbers.

And yes,t he suit was dismissed as the organization that brought it was not deemed directly harmed..i know that in advance. Does not change the fact Konopacek admitted his office has counted illegal votes.

As a side note, i have not seen you rail against the voter repression in Virginia law by requiring a social security number, guess that only matters in red states.

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Fairfax already acknowledges they accepted illegal  absentee votes...hmm, who dominates in that county?

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2021/10/judge-dismisses-lawsuit-claiming-fairfax-county-broke-absentee-ballot-rules/

As a side note, i have not seen you rail against the voter repression in Virginia law by requiring a social security number, guess that only matters in red states.

I have already stated my case on voter id. Keep up

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I have already stated my case on voter id. Keep up

i am not conversing with you, why i dont post here often. Useless drivel from you and C3...at least @Sundanceruses logic and defends his positions and welcomes good debate, i have respect for him.

And see you did not address the illegal votes being counted in a Blue dominated county.

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Then they committed an election violation and thus an attack on democracy!

I did not know this. I walked up to entrance to polling place and was told to put a mask on, so i did. Reported location in reply to the tweet for GOP VA. Thank you for posting

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Some confusion with the mask mandate because it is required in schools, and a lot of voting stations are held in schools.

true, the places that my friends and i got mask enforcers were at schools, my friend voting in a museum had no issue.

7 minutes ago, Beach said:

true, the places that my friends and i got mask enforcers were at schools, my friend voting in a museum had no issue.

They were also enforcing the 6ft distancing rule, and the line went around the school for me. seemed long but only took 20mins.

4 minutes ago, Beach said:

whoa! where are you?

Albuquerque.

ID's are state and city law required. I asked and they said it's because people can still cast a provisional ballot.

Edited by unbillievable

I served as an election official in Virginia for six years, and I did the "provisional ballot" thing in our precinct.

You are not "required" to have ID.

If you don't provide one, you are required to sign a form that states that you are who you claim to be.

That ballot goes into the provisional basket, and those are judged and counted if necessary to determine the outcome.

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

BTW - I'm sure that VBM will be just enough.  

Rumor has it, there are 100,000 mail in ballots on standby just in case needed...🤣🤣

Just kidding...but you know this what most people are probably thinking...😉

https://www.cnn.com/election/2021/results/virginia/governor

Youngin 55%
McAukiffe 43%

46% of vote counted

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

Some confusion with the mask mandate because it is required in schools, and a lot of voting stations are held in schools.

They had how many months to figure this out?  Politicians are ***** idiots that wouldn’t last a day in the private sector. 

• Like (+1) 1