Parking Question

TDex26

First game in Buffalo for me today. Will be driving. Can I pay for parking when I get there or does that need to be purchased before? I went to the site to buy a pass this morning and but saw that they stopped selling passes the day before. 

thanks in advances!! 

Nah man just bring cash no matter where you'd like to park. I'd get there and plan on being in line at 11 if I were you

Edit: yes I misread your post. Do NOT park in the bills lot. Park on big tree or on abbot past big tree. It's an easy get away. My dad is 71 and he made the walk with me a few weeks ago

Edited by cDAVIS

Abbott Road The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 8:00 a.m. The road will remain closed until after the game; Lots 2, 3, Camper lot, and Bus & Limo lots are accessible from Rte. a; Lots 4 and 6 are accessible from Rte.

cont’d

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/road-closure-and-traffic-pattern-announced-for-buffalo-bills-game-against-miami

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Dude, don't park in the Bills lots unless you want to be stuck forever getting out. Just get within a mile or so of the stadium a couple hours before kickoff and there will be plenty of options.

This.  And for the love of God, if you -do- park in one of the stadium lots, note down which # pole you parked closest to.  

My dad and I were looking for my car for about a half hour after the Texans game (I bought my tickets off a STH’er and be included the parking pass, else I would have parked in the Wings Lot or something).

Edited by RiotAct
#, not %.
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Easier to exit after a surprise lake effect squall dumps three feet of snow on the lot during the game.

Latest example: Bills vs Colts- Snow Bowl Game.  I think 8 inches during the game.  My brother works for the Erie County Highway Dept. and   they spent the game cleaning Abbott Road.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

Can anyone explain to me why people back into a parking space?

Too many people walking behind your car on the way out.  Much easier to pull forward & judge exactly where they are so you can come within an inch without hitting them & make them think twice before walking in front of a moving vehicle.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Too many people walking behind your car on the way out.  Much easier to pull forward & judge exactly where they are so you can come within an inch without hitting them & make them think twice before walking in front of a moving vehicle.

The topic is “Parking Question” it didn’t specify Bills game. My question is a general question.

58 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

easier to see when pulling out 

of the parking space 

But much harder to pull in.

1 minute ago, chris heff said:

The topic is “Parking Question” it didn’t specify Bills game. My question is a general question.

My (sarcastic) answer is applicable at malls & supermarkets as well as Bills games.  Also for old guys like me it's easier not to have turn our heads & look behind us pulling out of a parking space.  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

My (sarcastic) answer is applicable at malls & supermarkets as well as Bills games.  Also for old guys like me it's easier not to have turn our heads & look behind us pulling out of a parking space.  

But you have to turn your head just as much if not more to back in.

8 minutes ago, mattynh said:

No one can.   I guess people think they are demonstrating some kind of superior driving ability or something.  LOL   Almost always a waste of time and effort.  

Even my wife can back in thanks to back up cameras and the on-screen guide. What are you people doing in New Hampshire?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.