It didn't have a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, cop tires, cop suspensions, or cop shocks

\GoBillsInDallas/

For those who are challenged in German (me):

New images have surfaced of the accident on the bridge at the Vaart in @stadleuven . A witness to the incident was just able to capture how the car slid off the bridge and landed on its roof.#robnieuws#robtv

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Can't they stop the bridge mid-travel? Lower it and yank the vehicle off? Looks like a damn Honda Fit to me. Pesky Fits! 

Wait a second here.  You're asking about man made items over water?  Isn't anything water and transportation related your expertise? 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Wait a second here.  You're asking about man made items over water?  Isn't anything water and transportation related your expertise? 

No.

I think a lot missed the memo: I don't pick the colors. 

I guess a lock is a movable bridge though.  LoL... I know I got an emergency switch to shut ***** down.  I can even reverse the operation in a pinch.

Anyway maybe something big was coming and would crash into bridge.  In that case, ***** the car! 😏 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.