Unreal stat about our regular season victories

Royale with Cheese

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

November 1st, 2020 against the Pats when we won 24-21.....this was the last regular season victory that we won by less that double digits.

Our last 11 victories have been by 10 points or more.  This has got to be a record.

Most double digit leads at 1/2 time

I think its 18

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Our last 11 victories have been by 10 points or more.  This has got to be a record.

Speaking of 11, Josh/Buffalo is 11-0 when passing for 300 yards (vs about 50% win rate league average).  This includes 32 passing TDs to 1 INT in those games.  It was also 9 fewer completions and 10.9% lower completion percentage than his "worst" 300 yard games.  Despite that he scored his second highest passer rating.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Speaking of 11, Josh/Buffalo is 11-0 when passing for 300 yards (vs about 50% win rate league average).  This includes 32 passing TDs to 1 INT in those games.  It was also 9 fewer completions and 10.9% lower completion percentage than his "worst" 300 yard games.  Despite that he scored his second highest passer rating.

Josh is godsend for the Buffalo Bills.   Go Bills !

24 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Also think they are undefeated (Or damn close) when he has a rushing and passing TD. Can’t remember the number they showed last night from that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

November 1st, 2020 against the Pats when we won 24-21.....this was the last regular season victory that we won by less that double digits.

Looks like the Greatest Show on Turf had 11 as well

NOT PARTICULARLY CLOSE

Each of the Bills last 11 wins have been by 10+ points, the longest such streak since the Rams in 1998-99.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So you’re telling me the Bills can’t win the close ones.

(ducking)

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

While its hard for me to believe it will continue at the current rate I see point differential as the most telling stat to date.  After 5 games plus 108.  

We have a pretty cupcake schedule from here on out.  I don't see why it wouldn't continue.

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

We have a pretty cupcake schedule from here on out.  I don't see why it wouldn't continue.

Get that thought out of your mind right now. This is the NFL for crissakes. Every team has world class athletes and great players. There are no “cupcakes” on the schedule. Ever. This isn’t Alabama vs. Cal-Poly Pomona.  

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Get that thought out of your mind right now. This is the NFL for crissakes. Every team has world class athletes and great players. There are no “cupcakes” on the schedule. Ever. This isn’t Alabama vs. Cal-Poly Pomona.  

Im a fan and cant think whatever I want.  It has no effect on the Bills team.  We still play the Jets twice, Miami once, Jaguars, Colts, Falcons, and Pats twice.  Thats about as cupcake as it gets in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im a fan and cant think whatever I want.  It has no effect on the Bills team.  We still play the Jets twice, Miami once, Jaguars, Colts, Falcons, and Pats twice.  Thats about as cupcake as it gets in the NFL.

Bite your tongue!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.