Autocracy vs Democracy

BillStime

Autocracy vs Democracy - where do you stand?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

If I got into my time machine and went back 20 years and told Democrats that in 2024 they'd be singing the praises of anyone named Chaney they'd laugh me out of there.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If I got into my time machine and went back 20 years and told Democrats that in 2024 they'd be singing the praises of anyone named Chaney they'd laugh me out of there.

And if we went back 20 years and told Republicans this would be their messiah…

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70eb67cb1b1cfeb01cf

it's not one or the other. Direct democracy is just mob rule and what the mob keep demanding by attacking the EC.

Autocracy?  like attacking the legitimacy of the supreme court?  Checks and balances?

23 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Autocracy?  like attacking the legitimacy of the supreme court?  Checks and balances?

You don’t think - do you.

Trump is laughing his ass off at you. 💯

Attacking our judiciary?

Pissing all over constitution - checks and balances.

Disrespecting the office of the Presidency and trying every effort to overturn the election.

January 6

Enough said. 💯

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And if we went back 20 years and told Republicans this would be their messiah…

Tell the truth.  Let's not pretend.  You might love Liz Chaney and smoother her with admiration and praise for now but you or any of your cult would never vote for her in any election at any level.  Her only redeeming "quality" is sharing an opposition to Trump.  Once the threat to power created by Trump has been eliminated she becomes useless.  Right?   

So much TBS still.  Given that I'm reminded of this fun and entertaining blog I saw earlier in the month.  The author's theory about "The Trumpenstein Project".  

https://donaldjeffries.substack.com/p/trumpenstein-and-the-death-of-politics

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Tell the truth.  Let's not pretend.  You might love Liz Chaney and smoother her with admiration and praise for now but you or any of your cult would never vote for her in any election at any level.  Her only redeeming "quality" is sharing an opposition to Trump.  Once the threat to power created by Trump has been eliminated she becomes useless.  Right?   

So much TBS still.  Given that I'm reminded of this fun and entertaining blog I saw earlier in the month.  The author's theory about "The Trumpenstein Project".  

https://donaldjeffries.substack.com/p/trumpenstein-and-the-death-of-politics

I’d vote for anyone who respects our Constitution, republic and democracy.

That sir, is not Conald Trump.

image.thumb.jpeg.23bb44438779bb8da84c87f613fab13a.jpeg

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...