Autocracy vs Democracy

BillStime

Autocracy vs Democracy - where do you stand?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand?

15 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think he’s capable of having actual dialogue...I’ve tried many times with BillStime, but it’s like you’re talking to a wall...he just regurgitates Twitter, and it’s like he’s not even there...you could literally switch him out with someone else, and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference, because he never brings a unique thought to the table...

On 10/2/2021 at 10:02 AM, JaCrispy said:

You’re wasting your time and energy...he’s never interested in a having an actual dialogue...it’s always “My dad is stronger than your dad” with BillStime...Never any real truth seeking...

Alex, I'll take "What someone repeatedly says when they can't support their own arguments when presented with facts for $2,000"

giphy.gif

5ptxyd.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Alex, I'll take "What someone repeatedly says when they can't support their own arguments when presented with facts for $2,000"

giphy.gif

5ptxyd.jpg

Cute...😉

But when I post, I actually try to potentially learn something new with whom I’m conversing- and possibly share something the other person might not have heard before...it’s a give and take...

Oldman and I, who likely share different political leanings, actually had a great convo, where we exchanged ideas and opinions...and he presented info that I’m curious of in looking into...

But, unfortunately, I don’t get that from you...I’ve presented ideas or questions to you and you never respond to the subject...you just go off  on a tangent, and talk about your own thing- or you just “spam” with twitter quotes and memes...

Makes it hard to have an intellectual discussion...

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HE IS RUNNING YOUR FREAKN PARTY - lmao

I can only imagine how you or other Libs are going to react if any trick-or-treaters show up at your door on Halloween wearing Trump masks.  Call 911, massive meltdown! 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills