Autocracy vs Democracy

BillStime

Autocracy vs Democracy - where do you stand?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand?

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You have a very serious irrational obsession/phobia here my friend. 

Say's the sick freak fantasizing about children dressed in Trump costumes - get out of here.

As soon as you and the cult denounce the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime and cancel him for good - 82 million of us won't stop.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

HE IS RUNNING YOUR FREAKN PARTY - lmao

My party? 

But just for the sake of discussion (assuming you’re capable of having an adult discussion), your idea of “democracy” is when the country has two parties where the Republican Party essentially agrees with the Democratic Party on pretty much everything?  Yeah….that sounds like democracy! 

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My party? 

But just for the sake of discussion (assuming you’re capable of having an adult discussion), your idea of “democracy” is when the country has two parties where the Republican Party essentially agrees with the Democratic Party on pretty much everything?  Yeah….that sounds like democracy! 

You like to read more into everything to help build an argument that doesn’t exist.

What a mess 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You like to read more into everything to help build an argument that doesn’t exist.

Holy Sh*t !!!

The perfect description of Billztime posts..............and it is by him ......... 😂

irony-meter.gif                                    

hypocrisy.gif

Which meme will he use to try (and fail) to respond to his self own ?

A)  Trump shaking

B)  LMAO

C)  Republicans / facts

D)  None, he will just call everyone names.

Oh the suspense.

I’ve once again proven my hypothesis correct. Billstime is indeed Hilary Clinton! She’s obsessed with Trump, posts pictures of herself, and is dumber than a box of rocks!

Nice to know she’s a Bills fan. Welcome to the most loyal fanbase on the planet Mrs Clinton. Nice of you to jump on the bandwagon. 👍

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve once again proven my hypothesis correct. Billstime is indeed Hilary Clinton! She’s obsessed with Trump, posts pictures of herself, and is dumber than a box of rocks!

Nice to know she’s a Bills fan. Welcome to the most loyal fanbase on the planet Mrs Clinton. Nice of you to jump on the bandwagon. 👍

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Obsessed:

image.thumb.jpeg.0416339eaebf8472b86b29fbe5a529f6.jpeg

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Holy Sh*t !!!

The perfect description of Billztime posts..............and it is by him ......... 😂

irony-meter.gif                                    

hypocrisy.gif

Which meme will he use to try (and fail) to respond to his self own ?

A)  Trump shaking

B)  LMAO

C)  Republicans / facts

D)  None, he will just call everyone names.

Oh the suspense.

@SoCal Deekis the best poster on the right here. They have well formed arguments, willing to change positions and stick to sound positions.

I really wish more people on the left and right would be more like him.

They also pointed out what has become a cesspool on this board “Why, so you can continue to flood this message board with every nonsensical piece of garbage you harvest out of the Twitter sphere? You don’t think people can go on Twitter and read this crap for themselves? Copying and pasting is NOT the purpose of a message board. Try offering something of value, or a slightly well reasoned adult worthy opinion once in a while and you’ll watch my standard bored to deathresponse change. Ready, set, go!”

Would love to get less spam here and more real discussion from posters vs bots.

• Haha (+1) 1