Autocracy vs Democracy

BillStime

Autocracy vs Democracy - where do you stand?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand?

10 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I  was going to ask why you refuse to have an adult conversation.  Then I realized I was in the wrong for assuming you could have one.  My apologies, and congratulations! I give up, you win, orange man bad, Q this and Q that,  GQP, MQG, trump is a pig. Republicans are fascist q fear mongers. Trump Trump Trump, Trump Trump,  Trump Trump,  Trump. 

<stupid meme>

<second stupid meme>

LMAO with Trump head.  

How often do we get beat up for acting like this in public?

A lot, right?

Hilarious - we were having a conversation until you were presented with very inconvenient facts, told me to GTFOH, and turned into a petulant child just like your master.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fgoptbja27cto572vu

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious - we were having a conversation until you were presented with very inconvenient facts, told me to GTFOH, and turned into a petulant child just like your master.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fgoptbja27cto572vu

Actually what happened is that I asked you why, with all this evidence, Trump hasn't yet been arrested.   I asked you several times,  and I am still waiting on a response.  I told you to GTFOH when you tried to make it about "norms" instead of laws. 

You are frustrating to talk to because you aren't actually interested in discussion,  you only seem to care about hating Trump.  My suggestion to you is to go nuts, keep hating him as he is a garbage person.   But no need to let your hatred of him drag you down to be one too.

Edited by Tenhigh

6 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Actually what happened is that I asked you why, with all this evidence, Trump hasn't yet been arrested.   I asked you several times,  and I am still waiting on a response.  I told you to GTFOH when you tried to make it about "norms" instead of laws. 

You are frustrating to talk to because you aren't actually interested in discussion,  you only seem to care about hating Trump.  My suggestion to you is to go nuts, keep hating him as he is a garbage person.   But no need to let your hatred of him drag you down to be one too.

Once again - I was clear about my argument - you just don’t like the answer and you continue to throw a tantrum because you are a child. 

PS: OJ killed Nicole and Ron no matter what the jury said.

Just to give everyone a heads up...in order for Democracy to work, it demands free speech- whether you agree with it or not...So, for all you people voting for Democracy, but being ok with big tech censorship, you’re lying to yourselves...you are really for autocracy but are too embarrassed to admit it...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

The GQP has no balls?

Wait, was THIS your ACTUAL argument?  

Is this where I'm supposed to put Charlie Murphy?

And you are right about OJ, but it has no relevance other than to change the subject.

Edited by Tenhigh

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

And you are right about OJ, but it has no relevance other than to change the subject.

You’re wasting your time and energy...he’s never interested in a having an actual dialogue...it’s always “My dad is stronger than your dad” with BillStime...Never any real truth seeking...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Wait - you are still whining like a child because I provided a shittload of facts that you didn’t even dispute?

Yet what you DID do is divert by attacking me and asking why wasn’t Trump arrested???

Tell me when was a POTUS was ever arrested?

Now point to the last POTUS who was impeached TWICE?

Cry harder 

image.thumb.jpeg.2f22480f7560bcb6227f44ccff62dac6.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - you are still whining like a child because I provided a shittload of facts that you didn’t even dispute?

Yet what you DID do is divert by attacking me and asking why wasn’t Trump arrested???

Tell me when was a POTUS was ever arrested?

Now point to the last POTUS who was impeached TWICE?

Cry harder 

image.thumb.jpeg.2f22480f7560bcb6227f44ccff62dac6.jpeg

So you have no answer then.    Good talk, as usual.

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

You’re wasting your time and energy...he’s never interested in a having an actual dialogue...it’s always “My dad is stronger than your dad” with BillStime...Never any real truth seeking...

I know, I know, I am a glutton.  I feel like if I keep trying then maybe he will realize that BOTH of our dads are dlcks,  but more and more I get dragged into the mud with him.  Fool me 10 times, shame on me.  

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Just to give everyone a heads up...in order for Democracy to work, it demands free speech- whether you agree with it or not...So, for all you people voting for Democracy, but being ok with big tech censorship, you’re lying to yourselves...you are really for autocracy but are too embarrassed to admit it...👍

Typing silly things through a private social media platform isn’t speech. Everyone can shout whatever they want from their rooftops but you don’t have the right to amplify and broadcast your speech to a billion people through a private platform. It’s very silly. If you think that free speech applies to that, then we’re way too far gone as a nation. 

People shouldn’t be so reliant on private companies when it comes to their speech.

Edited by Governor

15 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I know, I know, I am a glutton.  I feel like if I keep trying then maybe he will realize that BOTH of our dads are dlcks,  but more and more I get dragged into the mud with him.  Fool me 10 times, shame on me.  

Oh snowflakes - I engage/converse with facts and you attack me because you know you can’t righteously defend this:

image.thumb.jpeg.7ab913bb1d37ca09c27a4091b7e9fdee.jpeg

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh snowflakes - I engage/converse with facts and you attack me because you know you can’t righteously defend this:

image.thumb.jpeg.7ab913bb1d37ca09c27a4091b7e9fdee.jpeg

As I said repeatedly, Trump is a POS human being, so I'm not sure why you keep up this foolish strawman.   I am simply asking why this POS hasn't been tried yet, and your only reply is the usual doggerel about the GQP.  

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Typing silly things through a private social media platform isn’t speech. Everyone can shout whatever they want from their rooftops but you don’t have the right to amplify and broadcast your speech to a billion people through a private platform. It’s very silly. If you think that free speech applies to that, then we’re way too far gone as a nation. 

People shouldn’t be so reliant on private companies when it comes to their speech.

If it was just the big tech platforms doing it, I might agree with you...Unfortunately, when you have the administration admitting that they are colluding with these private companies to censor speech, it now becomes an issue, because they are no longer acting as private companies...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If it was just the big tech platforms doing it, I might agree with you...Unfortunately, when you have the administration admitting that they are colluding with these private companies to censor speech, it now becomes an issue, because they are no longer acting as private companies...

Was the “collusion” for the public good?

Or do these private organizations not want to be liable for aiding and distributing false information that could be a health risk?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Was the “collusion” for the public good?

Or do these private organizations not want to be liable for aiding and distributing false information that could be a health risk?

It doesn’t matter...the government cannot arbitrarily censor speech... otherwise everyone will be coming up with an excuse why their speech is the only speech that should be allowed...I’m sure you wouldn’t want Trump censoring the Left- as you should...

Best way to always combat misinformation is with better information...because when you start to censor, it makes people think you’re trying to hide something, and they become more hesitant to believe you...put it all on the table..👍

And by way, rule 230 eliminates big tech from being liable for speech posted on their platforms...that was the whole point of creating the rule- to have  a “public square” for people to speak freely without repercussion...

Censorship is authoritarian, not democratic...

Edited by JaCrispy

On 10/2/2021 at 12:16 PM, Tenhigh said:

Is it against the law the defy a subpoena? Is obstruction of justice a law in the US? 

Just more of the same from the Party of Law and Order.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Is it against the law the defy a subpoena? Is obstruction of justice a law in the US? 

Just more of the same from the Party of Law and Order.

Is it against the law to defy a subpoena? Read your own article, Billsy:

'If they defy the subpoenas, Trump's top aides face the threat of prosecution, if the committee makes criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, as chairman Bennie Thompson has threatened."

Is it against the law to ASK someone to defy a subpoena?  I think it's just $#itty advice to accept, but I'm not sure it's illegal.  My question still stands to you though, why hasn't Trump been charged yet?  Much of this stuff you say he's guilty of has been out there for YEARS.  

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Is it against the law to defy a subpoena? Read your own article, Billsy:

'If they defy the subpoenas, Trump's top aides face the threat of prosecution, if the committee makes criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, as chairman Bennie Thompson has threatened."

Is it against the law to ASK someone to defy a subpoena?  I think it's just $#itty advice to accept, but I'm not sure it's illegal.  My question still stands to you though, why hasn't Trump been charged yet?  Much of this stuff you say he's guilty of has been out there for YEARS.  

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE