Autocracy vs Democracy

BillStime

Autocracy vs Democracy - where do you stand?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand?

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Your ignorance is appalling. 

Nearly everything that I post confirms my belief in the inherent rights of the individual vs  the over reach of the state.

It is so obvious that the kindest way of referring to Tibs post is that it is “attention seeking”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

How so?

First and foremost, Trump's use of government to hold onto power at all costs tops the list of his most egregious transgressions. 

From Trump's quid pro quo in Ukraine...

TrumpHeroImage_0.jpg?itok=C2YJY9ti

And repeated instances of Trump pressuring the Justice Department to back his baseless election claims:

Emails Show Trump Pressured DOJ to Challenge Election Results, Back Fraud Claims

To pressuring state and local officials to flip the election in his favor:

hqdefault.jpg

Trump destroyed EVERY norm and his OATH to the highest office in the Land.

Trump is HANDS DOWN the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

Trump made bank off American tax payers

Trump ran as the “law and order” candidate who would “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C. Instead he did the opposite, using his power as the President to boost his own profits through frequent visits to his hotels and golf courses, relentless promotion of his properties, and countless other interactions between the Trump Organization and the government. By keeping these properties, Trump provided corporate lobbyists, foreign actors, special interests and anyone else seeking political clout a way to gain access to his administration. Trump opened the presidency up for business, and for four years, influence was for sale.

conflicts-report_02-trump-visits-own-pro

conflicts-report_03-golf-visits-2048x115

conflicts-report_04-top-exec-1089x2048.p

conflicts-report_05-top-moc-1090x2048.pn

conflicts-report_06-top-foreign-1089x204

conflicts-report_07-total-events-propert

conflicts-report_09-political-spending-8

conflicts-report_16-trademarks-2048x1152

image.thumb.png.acf8b752f9631fe0535f5c3f513aa2b5.png

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

First and foremost, Trump's use of government to hold onto power at all costs tops the list of his most egregious transgressions. 

From Trump's quid pro quo in Ukraine...

TrumpHeroImage_0.jpg?itok=C2YJY9ti

And repeated instances of Trump pressuring the Justice Department to back his baseless election claims:

Emails Show Trump Pressured DOJ to Challenge Election Results, Back Fraud Claims

To pressuring state and local officials to flip the election in his favor:

hqdefault.jpg

Trump destroyed EVERY norm and his OATH to the highest office in the Land.

Trump is HANDS DOWN the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

Trump made bank off American tax payers

Trump ran as the “law and order” candidate who would “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C. Instead he did the opposite, using his power as the President to boost his own profits through frequent visits to his hotels and golf courses, relentless promotion of his properties, and countless other interactions between the Trump Organization and the government. By keeping these properties, Trump provided corporate lobbyists, foreign actors, special interests and anyone else seeking political clout a way to gain access to his administration. Trump opened the presidency up for business, and for four years, influence was for sale.

conflicts-report_02-trump-visits-own-pro

conflicts-report_03-golf-visits-2048x115

conflicts-report_04-top-exec-1089x2048.p

conflicts-report_05-top-moc-1090x2048.pn

conflicts-report_06-top-foreign-1089x204

conflicts-report_07-total-events-propert

conflicts-report_09-political-spending-8

conflicts-report_16-trademarks-2048x1152

image.thumb.png.acf8b752f9631fe0535f5c3f513aa2b5.png

So with ALL of this hard evidence against Trump, why do you think it is that he hasn't been arrested yet?

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

That's not what I asked.  And GTFOH with the "norms".  Let's stick with legalities. 

Oh really? LMAO -->  ☝️

You're the one trying to gaslight, sugarcoat and whitewash the past fours of Trump corruption.  It's all well documented.

I provided you with a shitttload of FACTS... but because you're a loyal cult member; you could never swallow the truth.

Just now, BillStime said:

Oh really? LMAO -->  ☝️

You're the one trying to gaslight, sugarcoat and whitewash the past fours of Trump corruption.  It's all well documented.

I provided you with a shitttload of FACTS... but because you're a loyal cult member; you could never swallow the truth.

Lol Billsy, you are truly amazing.  So for all these hard facts you gave, let's talk about what actual laws were broken and why they haven't yet arrested the POS.

10 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Lol Billsy, you are truly amazing.  So for all these hard facts you gave, let's talk about what actual laws were broken and why they haven't yet arrested the POS.

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime and you are cheering them on... keep trying precious.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime and you are cheering them on... keep trying precious.

I  was going to ask why you refuse to have an adult conversation.  Then I realized I was in the wrong for assuming you could have one.  My apologies, and congratulations! I give up, you win, orange man bad, Q this and Q that,  GQP, MQG, trump is a pig. Republicans are fascist q fear mongers. Trump Trump Trump, Trump Trump,  Trump Trump,  Trump. 

<stupid meme>

<second stupid meme>

LMAO with Trump head.  

How often do we get beat up for acting like this in public?

A lot, right?

• Like (+1) 1