Possibly getting tickets for Carolina game and was hoping for some input on good seats...

billrooter

Hi guys looking to get tickets for a group of 7 for the Carolina game, and just wanted some seating opinions. We are looking at Possibly the upper sideline, upper end zone, lower end zone or looking for any advice. The tickets are more or less general tickets not real expensive and would love to here where you guys have sat and your opinion of the seats. I have been to Bills games in the past but it has been years and sat in the lower end zones areas which was decent but wondering if we could do better in the same price range, thanks in advance I appreciate it.

1 hour ago, billrooter said:

Does the upper sideline feel really far away Riot have you sat up there?

a few times… doesn’t feel too far away at all.  Can’t go wrong with up there or last 20 rows of the lower bowl in one of the centered sections.

11 hours ago, billrooter said:

Does the upper sideline feel really far away Riot have you sat up there?

I have sat in the upper deck first few rows many times in different stadiums and they are my preferred seats for watching football. Biggest issue there can be the sun beating on you. Definitely upper deck sideline is better than any endzone if you want to really watch game.

Looking for tickets to Miami game and seeing the same thing at fairly high prices.  I see they only accept mobile tickets now and recommend you put them in your phone's wallet.  Its been a while for me going to a home game, so hoping for a good experience as I'll be driving up from Cleveland area.  Any help on ticket sites and availability is appreciated.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have sat in the upper deck first few rows many times in different stadiums and they are my preferred seats for watching football. Biggest issue there can be the sun beating on you. Definitely upper deck sideline is better than any endzone if you want to really watch game.

Appreciate that Timmy and leaning that way so far with the responses I have gotten. I appreciate late it bud!