Josh Allen and Brian Daboll on Pardon my Take 8/20

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Josh Allen and Brian Daboll on Pardon my Take 8/20
24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Allen and Daboll segment is awesome, these guys are phenomenal interviewers

I love how they trolled them about the Hail Mary to the fullback 

And I think Dabes answer on it pretty much confirms that was not where the ball was supposed to go, as if any further confirmation was needed. "Yea he (Josh) rang me and we spent a long night putting that one in..." 

Daboll and Allen have a really cool relationship. It just pops when you hear them interviewed together. Daboll's Brett Favre stories are great too. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

With Allen not being in the Bills' preseason plans, he sure seems to have lotsa time.  I dont think any other top flight QB has been on the interview circuit as much as he has in the past couple of weeks.

I dont mind it at all - since it only seems to make him better on the field - 15/15 better. So go for it kid! We love to hear from you.

• Like (+1) 1

Lol, great interview. Daboll seems like such a normal, good guy. You can tell why players love him and he has a great relationship with Allen. 

Really thought they would get him with the Bofa and Ligma jokes 🤣 can't get anything past him 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

these guys rule. really get players to open up and laugh and relax. bet allen and daboll will be fun on this

i gotta say.... one of my favorite clips ever is from last year after Allen had his hot start they both basically told all "haters" where to go and said they could get on their knees and suck it. Just phenomenal 

26 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

This looks like ranch dressing

image.png.0c1d5a0056f20c83479029daa8e318f3.png

preferably.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i gotta say.... one of my favorite clips ever is from last year after Allen had his hot start they both basically told all "haters" where to go and said they could get on their knees and suck it. Just phenomenal 

preferably.

lol thats what got me listening to them!

the first 2mins of this one is legendary!!!!!