Overreaction Saturday…whatcha got after BUF/DET?

eball

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

That is what the Bills are thinking I am pretty sure. I think their plan is to stash Stevenson on the PS for a year. 

There is a lot of WR talent on NFL rosters right now..........plenty of Stevenson-level prospects on the fringe........he should make it thru waivers if they cut him late.

Even this weeks opponent..........the relatively WR weak Bears.........are probably going to have to cut one or both of recent draft picks Riley Ridley and Dazz Newsome.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, billykay said:

Is anyone worried that Haack will get a kick blocked. He is slow getting it off and takes an extra step. What was his record in Miami in this regard ?

I posted this in another thread.  Haack has had one blocked punt (not sure the circumstances) in his full 4 year career.

note:  It was against the Pats in 2018.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Hodgins did nothing and injured his knee. Kumerow did nothing. Stevenson made a big play to win the game for us and flashed his speed and shiftiness in returns. Like I said, it's only one Preseason game, but compared to the other two who did literally nothing - Stevenson showed some stuff.

Kumerow was out for there with Mitch. On 11 plays the threw twice. He and Gabe started wide with Isaiah in the slot. Those 3 are clearly 4, 5 and 6 on the depth chart presently.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Is Duke eligible for the PS? Because as much as I like him, that's the only way he stays.

If I understood some previous posts, they can carry 6 players with more than 2 (3?) years accrued experience.  Maybe he sticks, Maybinot. 

On 8/15/2021 at 3:44 PM, ColoradoBills said:

I posted this in another thread.  Haack has had one blocked punt (not sure the circumstances) in his full 4 year career.

So a push with Bodork....

On 8/15/2021 at 12:55 PM, JV14 said:

Matt Haack is the best holder in the league, maybe in the history of the NFL.  

Brian Moorman says hi.

On 8/15/2021 at 2:44 PM, ColoradoBills said:

So did Bojorquez versus the Pats but that was s coaching/execution error.  The pats had overloaded one side well before the punt including no timeout out or adjustment by special teams "expert" Pat Demarco prior to the punt.

• Agree 1

On 8/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, JV14 said:

Matt Haack is the best holder in the league, maybe in the history of the NFL.  

<Frank Reich has entered the chat>

"Norwood lined up for the 47-yard game-winning field goal attempt from the right hash of the 37-yard line, with Frank Reich the Holder and Adam Lingner the Long snapper."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wide_Right_(Buffalo_Bills)

(The Surgeon General warns to NOT click on this link)

Edited by maddenboy