Afghanistan

16 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I know, it's a tax bomb now. 

Well actually they cut the fuse for a few years.  I’m looking into how that actually works.  They’ve put the taxation on hold for 5 years.  So is that only good for people that got in the program 15 (for private sector) years ago?  I don’t even know if it existed 15 years ago. 😏

13 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I actually clicked on this thread to say that if Biden doesn't extend the deadline past 8/31, and pulls out all US troops without all Americans evacuated, he need to be impeached...

But I got sucked into the student loan Convo.

He’s got us fighting and disagreeing about the wrong stuff!  We need to keep the reasons the other guy is stupid in front of us.  We’re not animals.  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well actually they cut the fuse for a few years.  I’m looking into how that actually works.  They’ve put the taxation on hold for 5 years.  So is that only good for people that got in the program 15 (for private sector) years ago?  I don’t even know if it existed 15 years ago. 😏

It's only existed since 2007, 14 years. 

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think the appropriate narrative is the execution of the administration's withdrawal plan doesn't have any concern for the potential level of casualties.  If it did then logically you'd withdraw your non-combatant civilian population first and then withdraw your military forces protecting them afterward.  Not abandon defenseless civilians, suddenly wake up from a policy coma and realize they're in danger, and then be forced to re-insert the military to face even greater risks once the hostiles took over the territory than if you did it the right way.  Biden's strategy is closer to saving the minimum number of people than it is to saving everyone.

No No No………governor said it was a perfect evacuation! 🤭🤢🤮

30 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

It's only existed since 2007, 14 years. 

Yup so not sure how the 5 year moratorium on taxation of forgiveness works.  I’ll look later. Pain to research that on my phone. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

Still a perfect withdrawal for those paying attention.

Again, if this were merely a phone call asking someone for an investigation into 2 criminals' dealings in that someone's country...

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

IMG_0097-copy-150x150.jpg Ahmed Baba

Ahmed Baba is Co-Founder and President/Editor-in-Chief of Rantt Media.

Writer of Unpresidented, Ahmed documented and analyzed every day of the Trump presidency. He's also a columnist at The Independent and his work has been cited in The New York Times, The Washington Post, BBC, The New York Post, The Huffington Post, Yahoo News, Blavity, Newsweek, The Telegraph, and more.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And Billzy whines about "sources"

Hahahahahahahahaha.

AFGHANISTAN:

$2.26 Trillion of Your Money Spent, Much Squandered on Lavish Palaces for Corrupt Officials.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/08/24/afghanistan-2-26-trillion-of-your-money-spent-much-squandered-on-lavish-palaces-for-corrupt-officials-n1472309

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IMG_0097-copy-150x150.jpg Ahmed Baba

Ahmed Baba is Co-Founder and President/Editor-in-Chief of Rantt Media.

Writer of Unpresidented, Ahmed documented and analyzed every day of the Trump presidency. He's also a columnist at The Independent and his work has been cited in The New York Times, The Washington Post, BBC, The New York Post, The Huffington Post, Yahoo News, Blavity, Newsweek, The Telegraph, and more.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And Billzy whines about "sources"

Hahahahahahahahaha.

AFGHANISTAN:

$2.26 Trillion of Your Money Spent, Much Squandered on Lavish Palaces for Corrupt Officials.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/08/24/afghanistan-2-26-trillion-of-your-money-spent-much-squandered-on-lavish-palaces-for-corrupt-officials-n1472309

PJ Media, which attracts more than 15 million unique readers per month, will become part of the Townhall Media portfolio alongside conservative online sites Townhall, HotAir, RedState, Twitchy and Bearing Arms. 

Hey look - all of Bonnie’s favorite “resources” under one brainwashing umbrella.

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488646514142ebd3781f94

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hey everyone, Billzy (almost) got my point.

You should judge articles and tweets posted here on their CONTENT, not the site.

I have been trying to get you folks to realize that for ten years.

LOL.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hey everyone, Billzy (almost) got my point.

You should judge articles and tweets posted here on their CONTENT, not the site.

I have been trying to get you folks to realize that for ten years.

LOL.

Practice what you preach 

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Practice what you preach 

Good Lord are you dense.

That is exactly what I am doing.

I post articles that are worth looking at, despite your disdain for the sources.

and I daresay I look at the content of what you post more than you

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Good Lord are you dense.

That is exactly what I am doing.

I post articles that are worth looking at, despite your disdain for the sources.

and I daresay I look at the content of what you post more than you

image.jpeg.4be9a518d350b138dcb76c00a1c69bdc.jpeg

BERGEN: Did the Afghan army fight?

PETRAEUS: Yes, at the outset; however, once it was clear to commanders on the ground that the Afghan Air Force could no longer respond to simultaneous attacks all around the vast country and provide reinforcements, resupply, air medevac, and close air support, local military and political leaders decided it was best to cut a deal rather than fight to the finish. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/24/opinions/general-david-petraeus-peter-bergen-interview/index.html

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

BERGEN: Did the Afghan army fight?

PETRAEUS: Yes, at the outset; however, once it was clear to commanders on the ground that the Afghan Air Force could no longer respond to simultaneous attacks all around the vast country and provide reinforcements, resupply, air medevac, and close air support, local military and political leaders decided it was best to cut a deal rather than fight to the finish. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/24/opinions/general-david-petraeus-peter-bergen-interview/index.html

This actually sounds a lot like the Biden approach to dealing with the Taliban.   The main difference of course is Biden is kneeling in Washington, safe and sound in the adult day care center at 1600 Pennsylvania, while the Afghanis are being slaughtered every moment of everyday because of Biden’s actions. 

Circle of life I suppose. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This actually sounds a lot like the Biden approach to dealing with the Taliban.   The main difference of course is Biden is kneeling in Washington, safe and sound in the adult day care center at 1600 Pennsylvania, while the Afghanis are being slaughtered every moment of everyday because of Biden’s actions. 

Circle of life I suppose. 

Remember when Trump abandoned the Kurds in Syria and all of you cheered?