Afghanistan

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

Remember when Trump abandoned the Kurds in Syria and all of you cheered?

Remember when Trump surrendered to the Taliban last year and didn't even include the $2,261,000,000,000 Afghan government we propped up the past 20 years in the negotiations?

• Agree 1

How many Americans have been evacuated and how many are still trying to get out?

How many of our Afghan partners are still trying to get out? 

This is crucial information. The public may or may not have a need to know at this point, but we must certainly need to know soon after the evacuation period is over. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

How many Americans have been evacuated and how many are still trying to get out?

How many of our Afghan partners are still trying to get out? 

This is crucial information. The public may or may not have a need to know at this point, but we must certainly need to know soon after the evacuation period is over. 

20k left yesterday. How many could there possibly be? They were all told to leave in May whenTrump surrendered to the Taliban.

What were these people thinking?

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

Remember when Trump abandoned the Kurds in Syria and all of you cheered?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Remember when Trump surrendered to the Taliban last year 

64924143.jpg

Meanwhile:

'We won't get everyone out even by Sept 11': Democrat and Republican lawmakers and veterans pay secret trip to Kabul and say Biden will abandon people because he started evacuation so late

by Ronny Reyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9924311/Two-reps-secretly-traveled-Afghanistan-monitor-evacuation-efforts.html

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

20k left yesterday.

Not 20 thousand Americans sport.

It reminds me of the time my brother’s friend got stuck over in Egypt. He’s a pretty well known political consultant and he was running the campaign of an opposition candidate when it was really unstable a few years back. 

Their government killed a bunch of the people on his team and he was jailed. He eventually got home safely but damn.

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

64924143.jpg

Meanwhile:

'We won't get everyone out even by Sept 11': Democrat and Republican lawmakers and veterans pay secret trip to Kabul and say Biden will abandon people because he started evacuation so late

by Ronny Reyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9924311/Two-reps-secretly-traveled-Afghanistan-monitor-evacuation-efforts.html

Not 20 thousand Americans sport.

Apparently, it wasn’t required for Americans to register and tell the state department that they were in Afghanistan.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we eventually locate a bunch of criminals that fled the states and have been hiding out over the years.

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

Apparently, it wasn’t required for Americans to register and tell the state department that they were in Afghanistan.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we eventually locate a bunch of criminals that fled the states and have been hiding out over the years.

47b6106f63dcdf26d5a472aed11a2108.gif

Those Americans that Biden left in Afghanistan ?

They were probably criminals anyway.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

47b6106f63dcdf26d5a472aed11a2108.gif

Those Americans that Biden left in Afghanistan ?

They were probably criminals anyway.

That’s probably why they aren’t giving an official number. There could be hundreds more or less and they don’t want it to look like they left people there that might not even still be there or vice versa.

In short, we have no idea how many Americans are, and still are in Afghanistan.

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

That’s probably why they aren’t giving an official number. There could be hundreds more or less and they don’t want it to look like they left people there that might not even still be there or vice versa.

In short, we have no idea how many Americans are, and still are in Afghanistan.

And we may never will.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re projecting Homey. Not a good look.  

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

9 minutes ago, ALF said:

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin

Farage warns international terror threat increasing after Afghanistan pullout

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nigel-farage-british-parliament-military-cooperation-biden-afghanistan

Farage IS a terrorist.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re perilously close to being called the Joe Biden on this board based on your faulty recollection and cognitive skills. 

I do like the Pepperidge Farm Sausalito cookie though, don’t ruin that for me. 

I'll wager all the obsessive personalities and political stalkers on the board know what kind of cookies Trump likes.  And that he shoplifted them from the store while shouting racial slurs at the cashier!! 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'll wager all the obsessive personalities and political stalkers on the board know what kind of cookies Trump likes.  And that he shoplifted them from the store while shouting racial slurs at the cashier!! 

I actually do since I live right next to the golf course. I have friend contractors that worked and never got paid. Lol. 

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin

Farage warns international terror threat increasing after Afghanistan pullout

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nigel-farage-british-parliament-military-cooperation-biden-afghanistan

Welp, we used to fret all about how our neighbors across the pond viewed us. Now…it’s not such a big thing anymore. 

It took 7 months. 

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Do you want to hear a funny Trump story? Ok, I’m going to tell you anyway. 

I was living in Tampa. I believe it was 1996? There was a Bob Marley festival going on in Miami so we decided to go. Now, this was the height of the Rave scene in Florida which I wasn’t part of but my friends were. For whatever reason, we stopped in West Palm, stayed the night, etc. 

We were all wasted and decided that we were going to pull into Trump’s place right there on the water. The driver told the guards we were there to deliver pizzas. A bunch of guards came out and surrounded the car and they wouldn’t let us turn around. We had to back out onto the main road.

Trump. That guy is such a pu**y and always was.