Shower thoughts thread

Royale with Cheese

45 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Ever get so wasted you woke up at sunrise in the drive way and little rock pebbles stuck to your face and then discover you have pissed yourself?

No.  But I have gotten so wasted that I threw up McDonald’s Fish Filet sandwich, in a Catholic Church Parking lot, on Good Friday and with my pants down…..when service had just ended so people were in the parking lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 10:37 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Would showing a 6 year kid the movie The Ring be a good idea to get them to want to watch less TV?

Show them "The Exorcist" instead.

I somehow snuck in a viewing of that movie when I was like 7 or 8 years old, one night when my parents were out for the evening and my older sister was supposed to be watching me.  

The movie scared me so thoroughly,  I genuinely had trouble sleeping for a week afterward.

I still say that movie is creepy as hell! 

Reminds me of "The Shining" in that both movies are genuinely frightening at various times.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:07 PM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

SickFavoriteAmphibian-max-1mb.gif

The answer is "YES".  Every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.