Biden fumbles pandemic cure

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

How on Earth did Joey reduce child poverty?  This I gotta hear...

Are you idiots afraid to actually do your own research?

Do you have to be hand fed everything?

Are you that incompetent?

jfc

Edited by BillStime

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

You want to compare the current POTUS with the former guy?

Sure.

Trump over promised and under delivered every step of the way.

• Trump Care?
  • Infrastructure Week?
  • Middle Class Tax Cut?
  • Increase growth by 4% to 6%
  • Eliminate wasteful federal spending

What did Trump deliver?

• The "jobs" president lost 2.9 million jobs and unemployment rate increased to 6.3%. Trump left office with the worst jobs record since Herbert Hoover.
  • The "trade" president promised to reduce our international trade deficit - yeah, he failed - the trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The “King of Debt” promised to reduce our national debt and then his tax cuts made it surge.
  • Since 2011, Trump harassed Obama over the war in Afghanistan - Trump said Afghanistan "was Obama's war." He had four years to end it and bring our troops home - and yet, he failed on that, too.

Trump tore America apart - did everything in his power to divide us - ripped up the Constitution and pissed all over his oath.  Trump made the world unsafe by legitimizing the Taliban, spent our tax dollars recklessly, provided a tax cut for the rich that he claimed would pay for itself and in the end - increased the national debt by ~36%.

You got conned - Chef Jim.

I'll take the results we are seeing from Biden today any day over the last guy.

Get vaccinated and crawl back to your safe place.

Couple of things about this post Billsy, and this is what I mean when I say I am glad Trump is out of office because he makes people crazy. Let's fact check a little:

1.  The jobs bullet is intellectually dishonest.   Say what you want about Trump, but prior to COVID, which you miraculously ignore, the unemployment rate was its lowest in 50 years.  

2. The trade deficit did increase under Trump, that is absolutely true.  But 40.5%?  No.  I believe its 24% not adjusted for inflation, during COVID when our economy was shut down and people were getting free $ from uncle Sam. I believe 15% is the real number pre-COVID.  

3. The national debt point is correct, but the stuff below is kinda stupid. Covid definitely spike the national debt, but it was already rising ahead due to tax cuts and trade wars. But you may be surprised to learn that the debt to gdp ratio breached 100% for the first time under Obama, and it's looking like Biden will set the record this year with his spending. 

4. In his defense, Trump put the machinations in place to get the US out of Afghanistan. According to Biden, Trump's agreement with the Taliban forced his hand, right? Isn't THAT why the pullout was botched?

9 hours ago, Doc said:

How on Earth did Joey reduce child poverty?  This I gotta hear...

Bullzy I'd referring to how Biden made a onetime welfare payment to families with kids as part of the last big cash giveaway. If anyone really thinks that this handout is going to pull anyone out of real poverty they are as dumb as $#!t.  Even Bullsy knows it, but he gets paid by the talking point.  And per meme.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Couple of things about this post Billsy, and this is what I mean when I say I am glad Trump is out of office because he makes people crazy. Let's fact check a little:

1.  The jobs bullet is intellectually dishonest.   Say what you want about Trump, but prior to COVID, which you miraculously ignore, the unemployment rate was its lowest in 50 years.  

2. The trade deficit did increase under Trump, that is absolutely true.  But 40.5%?  No.  I believe its 24% not adjusted for inflation, during COVID when our economy was shut down and people were getting free $ from uncle Sam. I believe 15% is the real number pre-COVID.  

3. The national debt point is correct, but the stuff below is kinda stupid. Covid definitely spike the national debt, but it was already rising ahead due to tax cuts and trade wars. But you may be surprised to learn that the debt to gdp ratio breached 100% for the first time under Obama, and it's looking like Biden will set the record this year with his spending. 

4. In his defense, Trump put the machinations in place to get the US out of Afghanistan. According to Biden, Trump's agreement with the Taliban forced his hand, right? Isn't THAT why the pullout was botched?

Bullzy I'd referring to how Biden made a onetime welfare payment to families with kids as part of the last big cash giveaway. If anyone really thinks that this handout is going to pull anyone out of real poverty they are as dumb as $#!t.  Even Bullsy knows it, but he gets paid by the talking point.  And per meme.

1) You mean to tell me the "greatest economy in our lifetime" couldn't sustain the flu? I mean, pandemic? The denial approach to the pandemic didn't work?

2) Take it up with factcheck.org

3) Trump promised to eliminate our debt in 8 years - in four years he added it to it.

And last: "onetime welfare payment to families with kids as part of the last big cash giveaway."  Wrong - go back and do your research.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1) You mean to tell me the "greatest economy in our lifetime" couldn't sustain the flu? I mean, pandemic? The denial approach to the pandemic didn't work?

2) Take it up with factcheck.org

3) Trump promised to eliminate our debt in 8 years - in four years he added it to it.

And last: "onetime welfare payment to families with kids as part of the last big cash giveaway."  Wrong - go back and do your research.

1.  This is kind of stupid,  if anything,  Trump tried to keep the economy open during the pandemic. 

2. You take it up with https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c0004.html

3. I agree,  he didn't come through.  

No freaking clue what you mean if it's not about the attempt to reinstate welfare that Clinton worked so hard to get rid of.

19 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

1.  This is kind of stupid,  if anything,  Trump tried to keep the economy open during the pandemic. 

2. You take it up with https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c0004.html

3. I agree,  he didn't come through.  

No freaking clue what you mean if it's not about the attempt to reinstate welfare that Clinton worked so hard to get rid of.

1) Kinda stupid but Trumps best ever economy needed to be bailed out in MARCH 2020 w the Cares Act. How quickly that economy tanked - so sad. Speaking of audits - funny how none of you are calling for an audit on who received those loans and how much of it went to Trump/Kushner businesses and friends.

The simple uncomfortable fact is that Obama created more jobs in the last 18 months of his tenure v Trump’s first 18 months.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

1) Kinda stupid but Trumps best ever economy needed to be bailed out in MARCH 2020 w the Cares Act. How quickly that economy tanked - so sad. Speaking of audits - funny how none of you are calling for an audit on who received those loans and how much of it went to Trump/Kushner businesses and friends.

The simple uncomfortable fact is that Obama created more jobs in the last 18 months of his tenure v Trump’s first 18 months.

The GLOBAL PANDEMIC TANKED THE WORLD'S ECONOMY.  The entire world went into a tailspin in March.  I can't believe I have to even explain this to you, I KNOW you aren't this stupid.  If you are making these BS points because you think I love Trump an it upsets me, it doesn't.   I still think he is a POS.  And If you think that money was mis-spent and want an audit,  I fully support it. I am sure there were folks that took advantage of the global pandemic.  

And WTF does your 18 month point have to do with anything?  If you want to play a game to cherry pick stats that game, you could say Obama's 1st term resulted in a net loss of jobs, while Trump had a net gain even WITH a global pandemic during his presidency.  But that would mean me ignoring the recession like you are ignoring the pandemic. Get a grip.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Doc said:

So the Omicron variant could already be in the US, according to Tony. So why delay the travel ban from Africa?  And shouldn’t we have seen this coming?  

More bogus narratives from last year destroyed.

When the government leaders lie to you constantly, how can anyone believe them when they say anything?

I have never seen a administration so corrupt as bidens. That’s saying a lot!

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Westside said:

When the government leaders lie to you constantly, how can anyone believe them when they say anything?

I have never seen a administration so corrupt as bidens. That’s saying a lot!

Who paid for the wall?

Repeal Obama care?

Where is Trump care? 

Infrastructure Week yet?

Drain the swamp?

Lock her up?

Middle class tax cut?

Grow the economy by 4% each year? Never happened; even before COVID. What happened?

Reduce our debt? Nope - he hit all time records!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bni52plqjw1ysrn77h

Idiots

2 hours ago, Doc said:

So the Omicron variant could already be in the US, according to Tony. So why delay the travel ban from Africa?  And shouldn’t we have seen this coming?  

More bogus narratives from last year destroyed.

Covid is seasonal and will be forever.  

The country will realize how duped its been 10 years from now but they'll be well trained in the art of mask wearing, quarantines, close contact isolation, and lockdowns that they'll stop caring.  

This is deliberate

2 years in the books!  Just 15 more days folks!

We're 2 weeks behind Italy (that might be in my top 5 most pathetic moments of the pandemic)

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Who paid for the wall?

Repeal Obama care?

Where is Trump care? 

Infrastructure Week yet?

Drain the swamp?

Lock her up?

Middle class tax cut?

Grow the economy by 4% each year? Never happened; even before COVID. What happened?

Reduce our debt? Nope - he hit all time records!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bni52plqjw1ysrn77h

Idiots

3 questions here:

1. How is this not deflection and whataboutism?

2. When does your creepy obsession with Trump end?

3. Are you jealous that it was his daughter on Trump's lap and not YOU? I only ask because it seems like you wish it was you. 

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

3 questions here:

1. How is this not deflection and whataboutism?

3. Are you jealous that it was his daughter on Trump's lap and not YOU? I only ask because it seems like you wish it was you. 

You mean to tell me you couldn’t back up Westside’s assessment that Biden is corrupt?

LMAO

Spring 2021:

America is over Covid we got vaccinated get our lives back woo hoo!

Nope.

Summer 2021:

See Delta is here now (we swear totally new just got here forger that we called it the Indian variant in December 2020).  Sorry looks like it's vaccine resistant time to mask up again.  

Fall 2021:

America is over Delta.  We're done here.   

Nope

Winter 2022:

See there is a new super mutant strain (in no way has it actually been here since the fall probably what went thru Florida) going to take us awhile to figure out and stuff so keep those masks on get your booster and still keep those masks on.

Spring 2022:

Must get new updated booster but please maintain social distancing and masks.

Summer 2022:

America is over super mutant virus

Fall 2022:

New mutant 

On

And 

On

44 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So no answers?  Don't be a pathetic coward bro....

LMAO - 

1. How is this not deflection and whataboutism?

It’s not - if you’re going to bich about the current POTUS back it up with sources and not light weight conspiracies. 

When the cult cuts him off as the leader of the GOP.

3. Are you jealous that it was his daughter on Trump's lap and not YOU?

“Classy”

PS: I’m downtown drinkn w friends right where the new stadium should go.

Hows Mom?

• Dislike 1

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - 

1. How is this not deflection and whataboutism?

It’s not - if you’re going to bich about the current POTUS back it up with sources and not light weight conspiracies. 
Lol, the thread is about Biden's Covid  failures and all you can do is spout "but Trump"

When the cult cuts him off as the leader of the GOP.

Will you THEN admit that Biden has been pretty shltty so far?

3. Are you jealous that it was his daughter on Trump's lap and not YOU?

“Classy”

So yes?

PS: I’m downtown drinkn w friends right where the new stadium should go.

Hows Mom?

My responses are inline.  What is your obsession with my mother?

So let's recap.  Under Joey:

1.  More people have died than under Trump, in less time, despite vaccines and treatments mostly not available under Trump.  And according to what Joey said last year during the debates, he should no longer be President.  Does the buck also not stop with him?

2. New variants continue to enter the country under Joey, while Dems blamed Trump for not being able to prevent the Wuhan virus from entering the US last year, when the whole world experienced the same.  You'd think the newly-reformed "pandemic response team" would have seen the variants coming.

3. Joey is imposing a xenophobic ban on travel from Africa.  So...not racist because a Dem did it?

But there is an out for Joey (however it would also apply to Trump):  Tony Fauci continues to be the constant.  But naw, Joey's a standup guy and will take full responsibility, right?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

1.  More people have died than under Trump, in less time, despite vaccines and treatments mostly not available under Trump.  And according to what Joey said last year during the debates, he should no longer be President.  Does the buck also not stop with him?

2. New variants continue to enter the country under Joey, while Dems blamed Trump for not being able to prevent the Wuhan virus from entering the US last year, when the whole world experienced the same.  You'd think the newly-reformed "pandemic response team" would have seen the variants coming.

3. Joey is imposing a xenophobic ban on travel from Africa.  So...not racist because a Dem did it?

But there is an out for Joey (however it would also apply to Trump):  Tony Fauci continues to be the constant.  But naw, Joey's a standup guy and will take full responsibility, right?

You vaxed bro?

15 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

My responses are inline.  What is your obsession with my mother?

Oh - you didn’t like my answers? Too bad. Go to bed.

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

The "best" thing the Dems did to prepare Americans for the vaccine that was in development that was supposed to end this (hahahahaha) was for 2 plus months during the election they said in no way would they take the "Trump vaccine."

The libidiots on this board will immediately chime in with "but no...no....they said they didn't trust TRUMP and the vaccine."

Please y'all let that sink in.  In the middle of a plandemic, where the State "knew" they wanted you to take the vaccine, they SOWED SEEDS OF SUSPICION that they thought could only be acceptable for or under Trump.

Now suspicion (do you even know Kyrie Irving still isn't playing bc of the NY Mandatsezzz) from anyone about anything vaxx or covid related is unacceptable borderline treason and evil!

See grown ups, let alone same grown ups facing a super serious plandemic, would have answered the Trump Vaccine issue with "We're going to need that vaccine and all Americans should take it no matter who is president."

Dupes.  You've all been duped into lunacy doubled down lunacy.  

Year 3!!!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

If only you idiots would get vaxed - right Doc? 

36 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Where’s the plan to stop this we were promised???

https://nworeport.me/2021/11/26/covid-death-toll-under-biden-set-to-surpass-trump-in-less-time/

lies 

I'm not here to defend Biden, or say he wasn't lying, but using data like they are in this 'nworeport'(and on Fox) as political points about a pandemic is unconscionable.  There wasn't even 1000 cases until April 2020, and when Biden took over that week was the highest weekly deaths on record.  This is about how the data is being manilpulated, so if you wanna come at me, please make it about the data

3 hours ago, daz28 said:

I'm not here to defend Biden, or say he wasn't lying, but using data like they are in this 'nworeport'(and on Fox) as political points about a pandemic is unconscionable.  There wasn't even 1000 cases until April 2020, and when Biden took over that week was the highest weekly deaths on record.  This is about how the data is being manilpulated, so if you wanna come at me, please make it about the data

What’s your point? Is the President responsible for these deaths or not?? I spent a year hearing he was. So is he now? 

When Biden took over there were also two vaccines already going into arms and a third in the pipeline. 

So all I’m asking is however you double standard bearers want to demsplain this, why isn’t this current administration living up to its promise to end the pandemic it blamed on the last administration?  And where is the death clocks attributing all of the covid collateral damage to the new failed administration, who by the way just issued a travel ban to numerous African nations, with no ‘xenophobic’ concerns?

I don’t give a damn if all that was the case with the last guy, but all the same things are happening and you people aren’t saying a word. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What’s your point? Is the President responsible for these deaths or not?? I spent a year hearing he was. So is he now? 

When Biden took over there were also two vaccines already going into arms and a third in the pipeline. 

So all I’m asking is however you double standard bearers want to demsplain this, why isn’t this current administration living up to its promise to end the pandemic it blamed on the last administration?  And where is the death clocks attributing all of the covid collateral damage to the new failed administration, who by the way just issued a travel ban to numerous African nations, with no ‘xenophobic’ concerns?

I don’t give a damn if all that was the case with the last guy, but all the same things are happening and you people aren’t saying a word. 

Because all the paid whores and liars in the MSM and the authoritarian loving-left protect Biden they are obligated to bury negative stories and avoid references to racism or xenophobia specifically with a Biden ban of travel from Africa.  Or anything else the administration might do that is stupid or appears contrary to logic and reason.  This is obvious to anyone capable of even limited independent thought.    

When Trump issued similar travel ban edict's they were on his ass like flies on you know what.  If Trump did this today they'd be criticizing him for racism and making policy decisions without the facts or the science available to justify the decision.  So, yes it's a double standard.  You also won't see any of the usual suspects criticizing New York's governor for issuing a state of emergency without facts other than there are zero identified cases in the State. An objective assessment might be she's making decisions with irrational fear as the driver.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I don’t really care that Biden hasn’t gotten this under control.  

I do care that it was obvious he couldn’t, yet he lied to gullible people on the campaign trail acting like he could.   

I very much care that he’s not helping the situation at all, while being divisive and authoritarian about it. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The "best" thing the Dems did to prepare Americans for the vaccine that was in development that was supposed to end this (hahahahaha) was for 2 plus months during the election they said in no way would they take the "Trump vaccine."

The libidiots on this board will immediately chime in with "but no...no....they said they didn't trust TRUMP and the vaccine."

Please y'all let that sink in.  In the middle of a plandemic, where the State "knew" they wanted you to take the vaccine, they SOWED SEEDS OF SUSPICION that they thought could only be acceptable for or under Trump.

Now suspicion (do you even know Kyrie Irving still isn't playing bc of the NY Mandatsezzz) from anyone about anything vaxx or covid related is unacceptable borderline treason and evil!

See grown ups, let alone same grown ups facing a super serious plandemic, would have answered the Trump Vaccine issue with "We're going to need that vaccine and all Americans should take it no matter who is president."

Dupes.  You've all been duped into lunacy doubled down lunacy.  

Year 3!!!

Yup, they did it because they knew the vaccines were coming out soon and wanted to undercut them in case that news came out before the election (but the FDA and drug companies conspired to keep that secret until afterwards, claiming they wanted to remain apolitical :lol:).  Then, when Joey's admin breaks its core campaign promise to get the Wuhan virus under control, they blame all the people skeptical of the vaccines, including a large percentage of their own voters, because they knew the vaccines didn't suddenly change once they took office.  And deaths surpass what they were under Trump who mostly didn't have vaccines, but the MSM does its best to hide that information.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I don’t really care that Biden hasn’t gotten this under control.  

I do care that it was obvious he couldn’t, yet he lied to gullible people on the campaign trail acting like he could.   

I very much care that he’s not helping the situation at all, while being divisive and authoritarian about it. 

I do.  It's the biggest and most deadly lie told yet by anyone in an attempt to get elected.  And in the processs, we get this disaster of an admin who screws everything else up.

And a lot of people were scared and voted thusly.  They have buyer's remorse now.  Because this is what you get.  The Repubs need to hammer-home this and that they're trying to make the country socialist/Marxist, and it will turn the tide in their favor.

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You sound like a true Independent... well thought out and balanced... 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

We spent last year hearing a POTUS deflect, deny and wish the virus away...

Then we spend the past 11 months listening to right wing nut jobs like you and your friends piss all over the need for the vaccine and masks.

Yes, the buck stops with the POTUS - but you guys are all too proud to say he can't enforce a vaccine mandate. He can't force you to get the vaccine.  So, in order to own the dems - the death rate is skyrocketing.

You freaks spent the past year telling people to not get vaccinated - don't attack Biden for deaths related to COVID and its variants.  We can all see the absolute BS you freaks are peddling.

LMAO - laughing my freakn A$$$$$$ offffffffffff at these nut jobs:

Edited by BillStime