It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Your data proves the point of how well the vaccines work. And now do hospitalizations and deaths for the vaccinated. I'll be waiting. 

I'm sorry, are you still not backing up your statement that in most cases the vaccine doesn't work after 6 months? 

I linked to WebMD, showed a doctor who who was giving 3rd shots, and showed Israel action, you have responded with literally nothing and cant answer a simple question. You can't answer because the only reason for the shots is the protection is disappearing for the high risk people.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Well someone needs to Distract from Saigon II

Screenshot_20210816-222834_One UI Home.jpg

The Pfiser cartel needs you to sign up for the unlimited vaccine of the month club for the low low price of $29.95 a month 

• Like (+1) 2

So are the January vaxxed no longer fully vaccinated? 

Can they still go to a Manchester United game or Foo Fighters concert?

How long will these injections work vs Lambda?  Or whatever fraternity is next on the list.   

Stupidest people of all time.

Get the vaccine or you have a 0.02% chance you can die.  Almost zero if you're under 12.  If you are over 50 - strongly consider it.  If your BMI is good and no underlying conditions you will live.  

The risk is yours.  We're done here.  

Protocols should be stopped immediately.

• Like (+1) 1

I was going to post about this last week - about the mortality rate the last 4 plus months.  It's basically around 60K deaths.  

Delta is not more severe.  Never ever was.  Where is the real world evidence we would have it by now like you did Covid Part I by oh January of 2020.  Friggin joke.  

“In the USA, COVID mortality is now the lowest since the start of the pandemic in March 2020.”

• Like (+1) 1

A couple of fine Canisius HS grads and Bills Mafia members, being real poo holes about older women wearing masks alone on a train. 

Ryan Bartels and Nick Sam. Class of 2012 I believe.

Edited by Mango

3 hours ago, Mango said:

A couple of fine Canisius HS grads and Bills Mafia members, being real poo holes about older women wearing masks alone on a train. 

Ryan Bartels and Nick Sam. Class of 2012 I believe.

I understand this guy’s frustration, but I really hate seeing stuff like this...while I respect people’s freedom to choose, he really hurts his cause by acting like a douche bag...people need to just live and let live...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.   You people really thought we were eradicating this 

Drop the protocols!!  We're done here.  

Screenshot_20210816-170535_One UI Home.jpg

Yup, we are probably just going to have to live with it like other viruses...But at least I feel better knowing that Fauci said his research was worth it, so...😒

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I linked to WebMD, showed a doctor who who was giving 3rd shots, and showed Israel action, you have responded with literally nothing and cant answer a simple question. You can't answer because the only reason for the shots is the protection is disappearing for the high risk people.

You did link to those but you did not show your panicked chicken little "most cases the vaccine doesn't work after 6 months"

15 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Do you think those not vaccinated understood the risks?

Not if they are reading this forum, no. 

And I wish they'd stay home and die and not spread it and burden our health care system. That's your promise right? 

15 hours ago, SCBills said:

Didnt say it’s serious, but I can’t be alone in knowing multiple people getting moderately, to seriously, sick with covid - while vaccinated.  

We’ll see if these numbers start changing as we go on. 

There are of course breakthroughs when 70% of eligible people are vaccinated. That's a shitload of people. 10% of those people getting breakthrough is still millions of breakthrough cases...and the other 90% is hundreds of millions protected. 

Remember: A good vaccine before this was 60-65% effective. This one is amazingly effective. 

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

And I wish they'd stay home and die and not spread it and burden our health care system. That's your promise right? 

These guys are like the Taliban of corona 

"Follow our orders or stay home and DIE!"

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

These guys are like the Taliban of corona 

"Follow our orders or stay home and DIE!"

The ones that scream “Fascism “ the loudest, are typically projecting fascists themselves, as is the case with racists and other societal ills.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Raiders requiring evidence of being vaxxed or you can get a vax in the parking lot and wear a mask…. 

So, in other words, this is some weird power trip that’s not about protecting anyone. 

Those who get the vax that day, and wear a mask into the stadium, are in the same situation as if they were unvaxxed and wearing a mask.  

Big brain logic by the Raiders.  

• Like (+1) 2