DeSantis For President in 2024?

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

"In fact, the Department believes that AP Psychology can be taught in its entirety in a manner that is age and developmentally appropriate and the course remains listed in our course catalog," Diaz wrote

And Orange County has figure it out. Palm Beach is very liberal therefore I am not surprised that they can not figure out simple things.

Can't or don't want to?

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

This literally means that he does not follow through...

Shakespeare works have been around for centuries.  Is it your belief that they perverted and injured children all those years and now need to be censored?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, they weren't told to remove them.  They did it on their own.  For some unknown reason... :rolleyes:

No,they did it because of the "Parental Rights Act" or some such thing.  I will say that McBeth is scary but I've seen 3 little girls play the part of witches.  Neither they nor their parents seemed to care.

Edited by redtail hawk

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

No,they did it because of the "Parental Rights Act" or some such thing.  I will say that McBeth is scary but I've seen 3 little girls play the part of witches.  Neither they nor their parents seemed to care.

Good thing it wasn't a witch o r g y.

Edited by Doc

"Our focus at the Orange County Sheriff's Office is to protect our community from violent criminals. We rely on our partnership with the State Attorney's Office to ensure those offenders are held to account and kept off our streets. We look forward to working with Judge Andrew Bain in his new role as State Attorney. Any additional questions regarding this matter should be directed to the Governor's office."

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

"In fact, the Department believes that AP Psychology can be taught in its entirety in a manner that is age and developmentally appropriate and the course remains listed in our course catalog," Diaz wrote

And Orange County has figure it out. Palm Beach is very liberal therefore I am not surprised that they can not figure out simple things.

Truth doesn't fit the Dems narratives

• Agree 2

Trump has a marginal lead with men 

Makes me want to start taking a look at cross tabs of these polls a bit more - how badly are they over sampling women.  

But the men numbers are very good this far out.  

Hard core Trump voters that hate DeSantis only do so because DeSantis is everything the Trump administration wasn’t but was supposed to be

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump has a marginal lead with men 

Makes me want to start taking a look at cross tabs of these polls a bit more - how badly are they over sampling women.  

But the men numbers are very good this far out.  

Hard core Trump voters that hate DeSantis only do so because DeSantis is everything the Trump administration wasn’t but was supposed to be

Trump is essentially the incumbent and there is a whole eco system of grifters that rely on Trump for the clicks, viewership, their own jobs/relevancy and advertising dollars.  That goes both ways, for the legacy corporate media as well, they hate the idea of a DeSantis administration because 

A) He's a bigger threat to leftism than Trump

B) He's a lot more boring than Trump and they'll make more money with Trump in power.

It's difficult to break through when you have a never-ending stream of TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

He's the heavy favorite to win the nomination.

With that said, if you really want someone to root out extremist leftism in the country, DeSantis is much more capable of doing that than Trump.

Because what Trump has to offer is essentially this:

TrumpLawandOrder.thumb.jpeg.aed579f753d91ab944ac83842692024d.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

What part do you NOT get? 

You're a teacher, right?  lmao

In order to get AP CREDIT - the state MUST FOLLOW THE GUILDENCES SET BY THE COLLEGE BOARD - not Xi DeSaster.

Since my son just graduated with 16 total AP/AICE classes I am very aware of what it is required. Since I am good friends with several teachers who teach AP I am aware of the requirements to teach and pass AP classes. I am betting you have no idea what is required for any AP class most especially the Psych one. Please tell me again how much you know that I need to learn because one of the 67 counties agrees with you. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Since my son just graduated with 16 total AP/AICE classes I am very aware of what it is required. Since I am good friends with several teachers who teach AP I am aware of the requirements to teach and pass AP classes. I am betting you have no idea what is required for any AP class most especially the Psych one. Please tell me again how much you know that I need to learn because one of the 67 counties agrees with you. 

I already shared the Tweet from the College Board indicating that if Florida adjusts the syllabus - to appease DeSasters insecure laws - the course will not qualify for AP credit.

Congrats to your son and send my love to your teacher friends - but I don’t value their opinion over the College Board.

Governor Abbot and DeSantis are the big reasons why New York is now asking to “secure the border”.

People early on said it was just a gimmick, it’s proven to have been a genius move to shift the burden of illegals to blue states who lectured border states on the virtues of illegal immigration.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Magox said:

Governor Abbot and DeSantis are the big reasons why New York is now asking to “secure the border”.

People early on said it was just a gimmick, it’s proven to have been a genius move to shift the burden of illegals to blue states who lectured border states on the virtues of illegal immigration.

My colleague said the MV plane was a political stunt, not long after it happened.  I said "no, it's a) exposing Dems as hypocrites who claim to support illegals but get all NIMBY when they arrive and b) if they continue to send them to these types of areas, they'll see what border towns are up against."

• Like (+1) 4