DeSantis For President in 2024?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is an actual Florida problem that the Governor should be addressing. And there's nothing "woke" about it; Farmers and other insurers exiting Florida is purely a business decision. The risk of a rash of hurricane-related claims simply exceeds the benefit of selling policies there.

At some point you gotta shut up about everything being "woke" and actually develop policies that deal with problems actual Floridians are facing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/16/2023 at 9:17 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Combine DCBC where access to funds vs. physical money can be controlled with ESG personalized social credit scores that determine what "privileges" you have "earned" and you get the idea of what the plan is for you is when you're transformed into a subject of the State vs. a citizen of the Republic.  The fight is against concentration of government and corporate power and control.  Break up the government, break up the corporations!  Push power back to the local level.  Just what those old-fashioned liberals used to fight for decades ago.  Today's libs, just the opposite.  

Did someone mention fairy tales?

This campaign might be the biggest flop in history, starting with the botched twitter announcement. Giuliani comes to mind for other huge flops.

He basically decided to skip Iowa because he said it wasn’t important and focus on SC and Florida instead, then got crushed in those 2 states and was out of the race. That was the infamous “Noun, Verb, 911” campaign.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/desantis-primary-fundraising-republican-primary-b2376828.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Edited by Governor

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Trump at 50 means the primary is over. Expect Trump to be at 60 by Sept, 70 by Oct, and 90 by Dec. GOP primary is essentially over.

As long as he shows up and doesn't take it for granted.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d729jddnzlggvqk5en25

I actually just saw this on Twitter today and it would make me laugh if not for the fact that the lie has a purpose. I was hanging out with 4 American History teachers tonight, one who is my wife, and they all were surprised by this headline. They looked up the standard and it is in regards to reconstruction and many slaves used the skills they learned to make a living after slavery ended. Examples would be Uncle Nearest of bourbon fame and Robert Green of Belle Meade. If you read the whole standard then there is no confusion, you have to be lying sack of crap to be present what Billsy has presented. Billsy once again how do you determine what is true?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I actually just saw this on Twitter today and it would make me laugh if not for the fact that the lie has a purpose. I was hanging out with 4 American History teachers tonight, one who is my wife, and they all were surprised by this headline. They looked up the standard and it is in regards to reconstruction and many slaves used the skills they learned to make a living after slavery ended. Examples would be Uncle Nearest of bourbon fame and Robert Green of Belle Meade. If you read the whole standard then there is no confusion, you have to be lying sack of crap to be present what Billsy has presented. Billsy once again how do you determine what is true?

Was slavery a positive good for black people? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Was slavery a positive good for black people? 

I did not think anyone could be dumb enough to read the whole standard and still believe this is what it was saying but I guess I was wrong.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Just more of the same lies they use to get their minions' feelz up.