They’re mocking you

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

20lb bag of lump hardwood charcoal was $18 last summer, i paid $26 the other day. 

Propane is higher this year.  So is electricity.  I guess it's frozen hotdogs, cold buns and warm ketchup if I want to save that $.16...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Thanks to Trump's vaccines.

HA! Why didn’t Trump tell the world he was vaccinated?

Why are vaccination rates the lowest in Red States?

Idiots

And just remember - the FIRST covid vaccine (Phizer) to market took no money from Trump for the development of its drug.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Thanks to Trump's vaccines.

Now wait a minute! I’m sure if Kamala was in charge of Operation Warp Speed she’d have had this thing totally under control already….if not sooner.  

Step One: talk incessantly about the root causes of the Corona Virus

Step Two: avoid going to or meeting with the companies researching the vaccines 

Step Three: get reassigned to some other crisis after refusing to admit there even was a crisis 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots

And just remember - the FIRST covid vaccine (Phizer) to market took no money from Trump for the development of its drug.

Why did Kamala say she’d never take a vaccine developed under Trump then immediately get injected? Knock it off! 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots

On what platform?  He was kicked-off of social media. 

But he got vaccinated though, didn't he?  You think that his supporters who didn't get vaccinated don't know he got it?  Because I can tell you that everyone I've come across that didn't get the vaccine know he got it and still don't care. 

Meanwhile, shouldn't the MSM be telling everyone he got vaccinated?  They talk about him non-stop, why not mention it if it's so important?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Governor said:

You eat corn dogs.

Please try to stay on subject. I know how hard it must be for you.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Idiots

Why do you keep insisting Red states are the lowest in vaccination? Everyone knows the poor blacks in the  ghettos and hoods are the least vaccinated due to the fear of government. Why do you think they have so many commercials pushing the inner cities black communities to get the shot?

17 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Please try to stay on subject. I know how hard it must be for you.

Why do you keep insisting Red states are the lowest in vaccination? Everyone knows the poor blacks in the  ghettos and hoods are the least vaccinated due to the fear of government. Why do you think they have so many commercials pushing the inner cities black communities to get the shot?

It’s a mass suicide pact to own the libs. I won’t get in your way.

https://news.yahoo.com/undervaccinated-red-states-are-nowhere-near-herd-immunity-as-dangerous-delta-variant-spreads-090052183.html

4 hours ago, Governor said:

Lol, yahoo news? That liberal rag?

I'm not seeing commercials urging white rural people to get the shot, just poc in the inner cities.