Who's Running The Executive Branch?

Irv

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Are you sh*tting me ?

It's 11:30 on ELECTION DAY !!

It's true.

The White House issued a lid at 11:25 AM on Tuesday, meaning don’t expect any appearances from President Joe Biden today.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/08/midterm-elections-2022-live-updates.html

He's probably in his basement in Delaware or taking a nap.  Get out to vote and end this nonsense.  What a mess.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Who is running the executive branch?

at this point its pretty easy to see its priorities USA folks.  

Most of his cabinet are people with ties to that PAC.  And his Penn Biden Think tank.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/16/most-bidens-top-white-house-staff-worked-obama-and-female/7706857002/

• Thank you (+1) 1

e1923725-55ce-4a4f-8c09-772d0cdc4b67-860

As  I have noted before, that First Lady Jill Biden frequently plays director and Shover-in-Chief for supposed leader of the free world Joe Biden, when he appears lost and/or confused during public speaking engagements, is not new news.

But recent instances where “Dr.” Jill stepped in to run interference for Joe Biden in the midst of his classified documents scandal have put a finer point on Jill Biden’s sometimes domineering hold over Joe, at a time when the POTUS, who has faced questions throughout his presidency about his mental fitness to lead, hasn’t officially declared that he’s running for reelection–though rumors are swirling that he’ll do just that sometime in February.

They occurred Thursday during an AAPI Lunar New Year event at the White House. We touched on what happened at the time, but I wanted to revisit the issue because the symbolism was just eye-opening.

As Biden leaves the event, a reporter shouts a question at him; that’s one of the only ways they have left to reach the president, since he holds so few solo press conferences. He looks around, confused, but Jill Biden steps in and shoos the reporter away, while guiding Joe Biden away from actually having to interact with a member of the media:

She claps her hands to get his attention. . . . . . . . . . . . . like a toddler.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/01/28/dr-jills-latest-actions-confirm-all-is-not-well-in-the-biden-white-house-n694980

• 2 weeks later...

According to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, the President was briefed on the balloon on Tuesday (three days after its initial incursion into US airspace).

According to Joe Biden himself, he ordered the balloon shot down on Wednesday (four days after its initial entry) but, referring to the Pentagon, “They decided that the best time to do that was out over water…” which is why it wasn’t until Saturday – after the balloon had traversed the continental US – that it was finally brought down.

To recap, the President was briefed on the balloon three days after its initial incursion, gave the order to take it down a day later, and the Pentagon decided to do so three days after that.

So, yeah, who’s the boss?

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2023/02/06/moore-to-the-point-whos-the-boss-n699109

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, B-Man said:

They’re on to Him: a Shockingly Low Percentage of Americans Think Old Joe Biden Is Really Running Things

BY ROBERT SPENCER

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/03/07/theyre-on-to-him-a-shockingly-low-percentage-of-americans-think-old-joe-biden-is-really-running-things-n1676360

This is sad.  I'm sad for our country.  I'm sad for everyone who voted for Demented Joe.  They were lied to.  The fact that they voted for Demented Joe and actually got somebody else - now that's a stolen election!!  What a mess.  

25 minutes ago, Irv said:

This is sad.  I'm sad for our country.  I'm sad for everyone who voted for Demented Joe.  They were lied to.  The fact that they voted for Demented Joe and actually got somebody else - now that's a stolen election!!  What a mess.  

Wuhan virus and the lies about Trump got them scurred.  Now we know a Dem wouldn't have done any better with it, Russian collusion was the joke it always appeared to be, and who doesn't want to investigate Joke and his idiot-boy son over their corruption in Ukraine?

2 hours ago, Irv said:

a good number of Biden voters just wanted to “sTiCk iT tO TeH pUbZzzz!!!!~” at any cost.  Unfortunately.

• Agree 1

QUESTION ASKED: Who’s Running America?

FTA:

If Fetterman were to die tomorrow, the New York Times might inform us that apart from a legal technicality, his staff is marching on in his absence and occasionally showing up at his gravesite to briefly display a piece of upcoming legislation to his tomb. And for many people doing business with the late Senator Fetterman’s office, the senator’s existence is irrelevant.

Not only does the Senate Democrat majority consist of the D.C. staffers in two offices trying to work around the elected officials whose names are on the door, but the Senate’s proudest son is sitting in the Oval Office (when he’s not vacationing every other day in Delaware) and appears to have trouble completing sentences or remembering that his son didn’t die in Iraq.

Who’s actually running the White House? More of the same folks who are running the Senate.

Questions like these are not meant to be raised. Anyone who objects to legislation being cosponsored from a psych ward is a cruel ‘ableist’ bigot mocking a sick man’s disability. Asking how functional Biden is risks accusations of ‘ageism’ or discriminating against stutterers. Politics can be ugly and cruel, but you also can’t hide mental incapacity forever behind victimhood.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/whos-running-america/#.ZA-ntZu8Gec.twitter

The country’s in the very best of hands

• 3 weeks later...

What a mess. So sad dopey Democrats voted for Demented Biden and got whoever.  Feel sorry for the lie they were told. Not fair to them despite their politics.   What a mess.  

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's suspected that Susan Rice is Obama's inside contact.  She's got a fancy title as Domestic Policy Advisor in the Biden White House.  But there's close to zero information on what she does and little to nothing publicized as policy.  The media never mentions her name and there's little to no PR.  I expect she directs the ex-Prez's agenda from the inside.  It seems implausible Washington insiders are oblivious to this arrangement.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

EVERYONE KNOWS HE ISN’T UP TO THE JOB: 

Whopping 70 Percent Think Biden Shouldn’t Run Again

According to a new poll out Sunday from NBC News, 70 percent of Americans do not want Biden to run for a second term, compared to only 26 percent who do.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-poll-whopping-70-percent-think-biden-shouldnt-run-again-days-before-hes-set-to-announce-reelection-bid/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/nbc-news-poll-nearly-70-gop-voters-stand-trump-indictment-investigatio-rcna80917

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

EVERYONE KNOWS HE ISN’T UP TO THE JOB: 

Whopping 70 Percent Think Biden Shouldn’t Run Again

According to a new poll out Sunday from NBC News, 70 percent of Americans do not want Biden to run for a second term, compared to only 26 percent who do.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-poll-whopping-70-percent-think-biden-shouldnt-run-again-days-before-hes-set-to-announce-reelection-bid/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/nbc-news-poll-nearly-70-gop-voters-stand-trump-indictment-investigatio-rcna80917

You've got to pay attention to the polling data, right @ChiGoose?

It's a good gut check barometer of the mainstream!

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/6/2023 at 8:02 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's suspected that Susan Rice is Obama's inside contact.  She's got a fancy title as Domestic Policy Advisor in the Biden White House.  But there's close to zero information on what she does and little to nothing publicized as policy.  The media never mentions her name and there's little to no PR.  I expect she directs the ex-Prez's agenda from the inside.  It seems implausible Washington insiders are oblivious to this arrangement.

Any takes on her getting fired?  just transitioning to the team running?  replaced by Vallarie Jarret or whatever priorities USA tool is next on the list?

or just a scapegoat for the failing foreign policy. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You've got to pay attention to the polling data, right @ChiGoose?

It's a good gut check barometer of the mainstream!

:lol:

Claims he ignores me but won’t stop tagging me. Now actually referencing something I posted elsewhere despite claiming he blocked me. 

The most pathetic loser on this site.

Anyway, I wish Biden wouldn’t run and instead give the next generation a shot. 

On 11/2/2022 at 11:34 AM, B-Man said:
I have scars from 61 years ago on my hands and ankles from IVs. Had one kidney removed  then and for tests, had 4 IVs in me at one time. Two are in the inside of my ankles (opposite the bone) and two are on the back of my hands. The two on my hands produced small keloids and are lighter when I get tanned.  Also have the late scar  from the operation and a scar from dissolvable stitches 0n the inside of my right elbow from a catheter used to put dye into the kidney they removed.

It's almost two years since I first started this thread.  I never imagined it would get this bad in such a short time.  What a mess.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

At least Dr Jill won’t humiliate the country as bad as Demented Joe drooling all over and soiling himself.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv