Who's Running The Executive Branch?

Irv

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NYT reporter says quiet part out loud Biden was ‘an emergency nominee’ and Democrats didn’t plan ahead

BizPac Review, by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

New York Times reporter Jonathan Martin is running with the latest Democrat talking point in an attempt to distance themselves from President Biden, claiming he was an “emergency nominee” in 2020 and that his age should have been factored in. (Video) Martin appeared on CNN’s “Inside Politics” Sunday as the leftist panel discussed former President Obama hitting the campaign trail for flailing Democrats over the weekend in Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin. First Lady Jill Biden was out stumping for leftist candidates as well but the president spent the weekend at his Delaware home and was ostensibly nowhere to be seen a week before midterm elections.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/10/31/nyt-reporter-says-quiet-part-out-loud-biden-was-an-emergency-nominee-and-dems-didnt-plan-ahead-1303053/

Just like Fetterman.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

You can put an IV or take blood anywhere.  ON inpatients they typically like the hand because there's a lot of bending at the elbow and that can dislodge an antecubital IV easier than the hand.  For surgery I actually prefer the antecubital area because propofol typically doesn't burn when injected there. 

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

You can put an IV or take blood anywhere.  ON inpatients they typically like the hand because there's a lot of bending at the elbow and that can dislodge an antecubital IV easier than the hand.  For surgery I actually prefer the antecubital area because propofol typically doesn't burn when injected there. 

Okay Doc…does the doctor who authored the tweet have a point? What’s up with the President’s hand? 

As the Doc said, it could be from anywhere, hell, I put IV's in a patients foot if we had to.

But if you are just drawing a blood sample, you usually leave the back of the hand til last, just in case you need to start an IV.

This is no "grand conspiracy", it is an obvious sign that the President had something medical done.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

As the Doc said, it could be from anywhere, hell, I put IV's in a patients foot if we had to.

But if you are just drawing a blood sample, you usually leave the back of the hand til last, just in case you need to start an IV.

This is no "grand conspiracy", it is an obvious sign that the President had something medical done.

I thought it was ink from when he joined the Corn Pop Crew in Scranton. Joe’s led a thug life. 

• Haha (+1) 1