The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm saying that we are well, well past the point of no return on uniting the country. I'm not uniting with DEI, trans-ing kids, wide open borders, inflation denying leftists.  Ever. No one is capable of bringing us back to the level of even 90's era partisan bickering, certainly not Nikki Haley.

Therefore I'm saying if it has to be Trump running again then let's burn this thing to the ground quickly so we can get to the other side of where this runaway train is taking us regardless.

Got it.

I'm not there yet, but all signs affirm your view.

My hope is that a more reasonable, less martyr mission candidate causes Congress to shift in ways Trump's presence has been woefully horrible in the past two elections.

While I detest this "lawfare," it is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm saying that we are well, well past the point of no return on uniting the country. I'm not uniting with DEI, trans-ing kids, wide open borders, inflation denying leftists.  Ever. No one is capable of bringing us back to the level of even 90's era partisan bickering, certainly not Nikki Haley.

Therefore I'm saying if it has to be Trump running again then let's burn this thing to the ground quickly so we can get to the other side of where this runaway train is taking us regardless.

This.  And the left will just do what they do with any Repub candidate, probably saying that "she could even be worse than Trump because she's a female POC wolf-in-sheep's clothing" or something similar.

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

This.  And the left will just do what they do with any Repub candidate, probably saying that "she could even be worse than Trump because "she's a female POC wolf-in-sheep's clothing" or something similar.

Look at how the media has framed the New Hampshire thing.

Trump suggested she claimed victory.

Absolute nonsense, unless you disregard her acknowledgement of his win and her congratulations directed to him.

He made the ridiculous claim and they ran with it.

Perhaps they are deeply concerned with how Haley demolishes Joe in current polling.

I can't imagine why the LA Times and other legacy medua are struggling!

:lol:

Maybe when you consistently print headlines that demand people see the world from under your woke green sky then they'll eventually stop reading.

Just a guess.

Look at some of these. Straight from the marxist playbook:

White drivers are polluting the air breathed by LA's people of color.

Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You've been warned.

This one is my favorite, with the lying tell right off the top with appealing to the authority of "experts" about how a universal truth for everyone else that will earn you a scarlet letter if you disobey....just doesn't apply if you attend the right kind of protest.

Experts see little evidence that protests spread the coronavirus in the U.S.

:lol:

Really now.  Was there little evidence of covid spread if thousands of protesters gathered to protest say covid lockdowns? Or vaccine mandates?  What about if protesters gathered to protest Trump? Or to demand defunding the police?

The media is dying because it's largely made up of woke political activists who lie. Period.

However much you distrust the media,  it isn't enough.

The Mainstream Media is Framing the Texas and Supreme Court Drama ALL Wrong ... Here's Why

The Media is 'shockingly' (not really) getting this Texas, Biden and the Supreme Court mess all wrong.

Of course, they will do anything to paint a Republican Governor in a bad light.

To summarize what happened here:

Texas has been putting up wiring at the border to discourage border crossing.

CBP has been taking it down, they claim to assist in apprehensions.

Texas sued to stop CBP from doing that.

An appeals court granted Texas an injunction saying CBP should not remove any more wiring except in cases of a medical emergency until the case is resolved (next hearing Feb 7th).

The Supreme Court simply removed that injunction barring CBP from removing the wire. CBP has not tried to do so.

The court said nothing about Texas' right to put up the wire.

They said nothing about Texas needing to give CBP access to specific areas etc.

Texas is not claiming to be defying the order.

They are trying to resolve the case in court.

That is the current situation.

https://twitter.com/AGHamilton29/status/1751266538601038148

this one is a hilarious fact check since you must pretend she said Texas was an original 13. What she said is accurate Texas and the Original 13 colonies, meaning it was not one of them. In order to "get her" they have to be illiterate. 

• Thank you (+1) 2