The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Elon musk is the last person that should be talking about being biased

Bongino is a hack
Eventually became even too much of a hack for Fox News, and they fired him

Attack the messenger not the message.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why revelations about fact-checker bias matters.

https://tomknighton.substack.com/p/why-revelations-about-fact-checker

There are thousands of "fact checkers" lying examples, but here's a prominent one where just the promise of a future "fact check" that never came was used to justify election interference. 

This is why when sane people hear or read "fact checkers say" we know what's coming next is a lie either in full or in part.

@John from Riverside

Bongino decided not to re-up with Fox.

You're wrong. 

You've been fact checked.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

integrity. Easy to lose, hard to gain.

like the boy that cried wolf. the voices that have been only wrong about everything, have no integrity left.

they been yelling about a fake wolf for so long no one listens anymore.

The majority of people apparently do listen

Trump didn’t lose because he lost to a better leader

Biden won because he wasn’t Trump people just didn’t wanna see Trump back in office

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There are thousands of "fact checkers" lying examples, but here's a prominent one where just the promise of a future "fact check" that never came was used to justify election interference. 

This is why when sane people hear or read "fact checkers say" we know what's coming next is a lie either in full or in part.

@John from Riverside

Bongino decided not to re-up with Fox.

You're wrong. 

You've been fact checked.

Oh yes, Dan Bongino didn’t want those big checks that he was getting from Fox News and being on a major right wing platform

I’m sure that’s it

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The majority of people apparently do listen

Trump didn’t lose because he lost to a better leader

Biden won because he wasn’t Trump people just didn’t wanna see Trump back in office

Oh yes, Dan Bongino didn’t want those big checks that he was getting from Fox News and being on a major right wing platform

I’m sure that’s it

Bongino does just fine with his top 5 podcast and a nationally syndicated radio show.

You're sure that you're wrong. As usual.

Bongino said on his podcast the decision was “tough” but “we couldn’t come to terms on an extension

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bongino does just fine with his top 5 podcast and a nationally syndicated radio show.

You're sure that you're wrong. As usual.

Bongino said on his podcast the decision was “tough” but “we couldn’t come to terms on an extension

Yes, I’m sure that’s it

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

integrity. Easy to lose, hard to gain.

like the boy that cried wolf. the voices that have been only wrong about everything, have no integrity left.

they been yelling about a fake wolf for so long no one listens anymore.

Its amazing how daft the ones with no integrity left, keep trying to post BS while calling others liars.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The only problem is, it’s not a fact

Just because Bongino says it doesn’t mean that it’s true

Still digging. Keep looking for those nazi churches...

Is USA Today wrong?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2023/04/21/dan-bongino-leaving-fox-news-after-failed-contract-negotiations/11711484002/

The LA Times?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2023-04-20/conservative-commentator-dan-bongino-leaving-fox-news

How about the Washington Post?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2023/04/20/bongino-fox-news/

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

So those news outlets reported what they had been told

Bon Gino is not going to start trashing Fox News and Fox News doesn’t make a habit of trashing its outgoing people because the opportunity might come up again for them to work together again in the future

I realize that he has a podcast I’m telling you right now. Fox News would have kept him if he was worth it they didn’t.

• Dislike 2

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So those news outlets reported what they had been told

Bon Gino is not going to start trashing Fox News and Fox News doesn’t make a habit of trashing its outgoing people because the opportunity might come up again for them to work together again in the future

I realize that he has a podcast I’m telling you right now. Fox News would have kept him if he was worth it they didn’t.

So what you're saying is that you know what happened, more than Bongino himself, and you'll invent facts and build strawmen everywhere to dispute what Bongino says?

Got it. Solid work there. 

Meanwhile Bongino has stated it was about where his show was slotted more than anything else.  He wasn't a big fan of continuing to work 6 days a week. Crazy, I know.

He negotiates his own deals and they had been in talks for months. Fox offered him a final show but he declined.

But by all means continue to go with the "facts" as they exist in your head.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

So what you're saying is that you know what happened, more than Bongino himself, and you'll invent facts and build strawmen everywhere to dispute what Bongino says?

Got it. Solid work there. 

Meanwhile Bongino has stated it was about where his show was slotted more than anything else.  He wasn't a big fan of continuing to work 6 days a week. Crazy, I know.

He negotiates his own deals and they had been in talks for months. Fox offered him a final show but he declined.

But by all means continue to go with the "facts" as they exist in your head.

He would have you believe that he left money on the table

I call bull####

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

He would have you believe that he left money on the table

I call bull####

You would have yourself believe that he was fired despite no evidence that its true. Including from Fox.

I call you a useful idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You can literally just leave Texas..  

Top marks for the reply in the comments calling the realtor “Harriet Tubthey”

This reminds me of all the “slave pride” parades that went through very major city back in the 1800s. And who could forget the civil war started because slaves started moving to the north and buying houses. What a great and not at all disrespectful comparison. 

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 1